Hate LLoyds V LLoyds

hatelloyds
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:-( Hi Guys this is my first post for help so if iam going over previous questions sorry

Got the first letter today from northampton court transferring to hastings it also says that the filling of an allocation questionnaire be despensed with... so do i now pay the fee to hastings as my claim is for £3200.00 ...? and also send my first nudge letter to lloyds...? do i send a copy or all nudge letters to the court aswell or keep for my bundle....? shall i start to get my bundle together ie downloading reccommended documents ....? The defence has been made in 9 points is this the standard defence if not would a copy be of any use to to site...?

sorry for all the questions Cheers Graham

PS lloyds have been charging me £30.00 ago in my private acc (which i am claiming for) but only £15.00 on my business as penalties does this not show inconsistency with there charges...?

Hi Guys this is my first post for help so if iam going over previous questions sorry

Got the first letter today from northampton court transferring to hastings it also says that the filling of an allocation questionnaire be despensed with... so do i now pay the fee to hastings as my claim is for £3200.00 ...? and also send my first nudge letter to lloyds...? shall i start to get my bundle together ie downloading reccommended documents ....? and last should i just sit tight and wait for a date from the new court..?

sorry for all the questions Cheers Graham

PS lloyds have been charging me £30.00 ago in my private acc (which i am claiming for) but only £15.00 on my business as penalties does this not show inconsistency with there charges...?

Yes, you will more than likely have to pay the allocation fee of £100, ring your court to check. I wouldnt start printing off your bundle just yet, wait until you have a date but make sure you have a good look around and know what you have to print off when you need it

Lloyds settled in full

£4010.02:D

Halifax CC settled

£417.00 :D

Lloyds PPI

£3672.15 Refunded off loan :D

cheers mattyb have aleady downloaded some of the bundle . Also can anybody tell me if i can add extra charges incured since i started my claim or does this have to be done all over cheers

I would, and am going to, start a new claim. You can change the amount but you have to pay £35 to amend your claim and this is not recoverable.

Ftom what I have read it is not recommended to change your claim but the end of the day its your claim so its up to you.

Lloyds settled in full

£4010.02:D

Halifax CC settled

£417.00 :D

Lloyds PPI

£3672.15 Refunded off loan :D

i think that it might best to do another then that might show them just how serious iam , then i can start working on the claim on my business acc... ithink that if any one wins once the next claim might be easer cheers mattyb

• 3 weeks later...

Have had a letter from my court (Hastings) saying that my case is to go down the small claims track.. no problem....my claim is for £3200.00 inc int they tell me that there is non fee to pay is this correct ? also i have to get my documents to the court for the 7 aug should i start to get my bundle together now....? thanks hate lloyds

Hi HateLloyds (love the name!).

Definitely get your court package together NOW! I am talking from experience. i left ours until the last minute and rushed around getting STRESSED!

You must include the T&Cs from when your account was open, and the court bundle in the templates library is FAB!

I think that you sound like you should pay a fee.

phone your court on monday to check, but normally if there is a problem, the court are very quick to send you a letter!

Good luck

RED

MMM I am confused, about the payment, however I am not going to argue with the court. Are you on any benefits? that may be a reason for the fee not to apply!(forgot about that one earlier!)

If you need any more help, please post!

Thanks

Red