Help with HSBC

poorgirl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6187 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

please help if you can.

HSBC have told me that they have refused to pay a new direct debit instruction on my account based upon 6 standing order requests being returned in the last 12 months and 4 sets of bank charges on my account.

I asked the people requesting the dd to request it on my pay day when there are plenty of funds in my account.

HSBC stil refusing to pay the money despite available funds.

They say it is because i have breached terms and conditions on the account.

Can they do this? surely it is really unreasonable?

I have asked for this in writing.

They refused a DD for my council tax despite plenty of available funds in my account and did not inform me- as result i got a mag court summons for non payment.

Surely they are taking the p......

the amount is 9.00 for aa membership and i regualrly get my wages paid in on the same day every month so what exactly is their issue??

I resent having to call them about this and being made to hold by them on an 0845 number for 30 mins only to be told i have to call the credit services dept... sigh who are only avialable in the daytime when i cannot call them.

on top of which the dreaded bank charges - seems they can do what they want with MY money....

Any help appreciated....