Desperately seeking ...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bump

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Did you receive mine? Im not sure what years they are from as there is no date I can read on them

"I am more than prepared to repay any money I have borrowed, IF they are prepared to refund any money THEIR agreement doesnt allow them to charge me." Tamadus

Thanks couldnt put it better myself :D

Ahh yes I see mine are 2006 also :(

"I am more than prepared to repay any money I have borrowed, IF they are prepared to refund any money THEIR agreement doesnt allow them to charge me." Tamadus

Thanks couldnt put it better myself :D

As per one of my previous threads I asked my bank to supply me with my t & c's and the bank worker told me they were destroyed!

I have since asked for information requesting who ordered this?

To date they will not respond!

Could be in my favour?

My point is write to your bank demanding them. At least you can show a judge that they have either refused to supply you with a copy or they no longer have them! :D

• 3 weeks later...