Dobiedogs v HSBC

dobiedogs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6211 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

I'm a newbie who has just got the confidence together to take on the bank.

Unfortunately for me I found this site after I ran into problems with the mighty HSBC. Basically when I realised I had problems late last year I contacted the bank for help and advice and got none whatsoever. All of a sudden my account was hammered with charges which I asked them to stop. They didn't and when I complained and mentioned the problems that had been caused by them, they said they would investigate and just passed it around several different people. Finally they closed my accounts, without telling me and handed the overdrafts made up from charges etc, to a dca who then passed it to another and now it is with DG Solicitors.

I did make it clear that the account was in dispute and asked the bank why they had done this and they just said that they could.

Now, having found this site, I am fighting back and have just sent off my SAR to them and will now wait the requisite 40 days to see what they say.

Can anyone tell me if they have had the same problem of being run around the mill and being passed from one department to another without ever getting an answer to any question other than a load of gobbledegook.

Congrats to those who have won and Good Luck to those just starting

Dobiedogs

I havent had any correpondence acknowledged from the HSBC since starting my case. The first bit of contact came after I lodged my claim with MCOL, when I got a some correspondence from DG solictors.

It's a scary process, and there are numerous times, when you feel like chickening out and just dropping your case.....but SOD them, its my money and I want a holiday this year.