neutronboy v LloydsTSB - reclaim charges

neutronboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am completing my amendment document and am a bit confused re the interest bit.

My schedule (which was originally submitted to Lloyds) is for the penualty charges plus the 8% interest (used calculator on Money saving expert). I have never claimed for any further interest.

On the POC, (I am using your suggested template), would I amend section 5a) to the following:-

the return of the amounts debited in respect of charges in the sum of £ (ENTER AMOUNT OF CHARGES WITHOUT INTEREST - AND THEN REMOVE "AND ANY INTEREST CHARGED THEREON").

??

Can I mark a line through this bit on the N1- (as copied the wording before I realised my mistake)

I plan to attend court tomorrow with my N244 completed, N1 completed, schedule of charges and 8% interest, £35 fee and 3 x copies of everything....is this all I will need?

Would appreciate your help.

Many thanks

Neutron Boy :confused:

Hi

Sorry I have got another question....

On the amendment doc N244, under section C I have to give an explanation as to why I am seeking an amendment. I wonder if someone could advise the best thing to say??

I would appreciate any help as wanted to lodge this with the courts tomorrow ( The defence I received was dated 29th May so running out of time.

Many thanks

A confused Neutron Boy :rolleyes: