What to do ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6169 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I have received 3 lots of SAR's from 3 creditors.

Creditor A has sent a full list of statements from the past 6 years and returned my postal order as it was not required.

Creditor B has sent an A4 sheet listing all charges over the past six years and returned my postal order again because it wasn't needed.

Creditor C has also sent an A4 sheet listing all charges over the past 6 years but has not returned my postal order ( ah well, 2 outa 3 aint bad ).

The questions I need to ask are;

1.) do I keep hold of the returned postal orders for future reference (eg court ) or can I take them back to the post office and have them re-written to use on my next batch of SAR's.

and

2.) should I contact B and C and ask for the full statements so I can check the maths myself.

Regards

Santos

I think the covering letters that came with the PO's are enought proof, so you could reuse them.

My daughter also only received a list of charges. It depends whether you want to claim back the interest that was charged on the charges if these are not shown. They really have'nt responded to the SAR request in it's entirety, you should have got a copy of everything i.e. the CCA, manual interventions, correspondence between yourselves.

If it's only the charges you want to reclaim then what they have sent is enough.

Regards, Joan

First letter to halifax sent rec del 26/4

Data Protection Act letter to capital one sent rec del 26/4

Halifax 1st offer dated 5/5

Capital One ack Data Protection Act request rec 6/5

Request for repayment to Capital One 2/8

LBA sent 22/8

Court proceedings issued 13/10

Settled in Full 9/11

Donation made 14/11

Go get em Santos!!!!

To have the postal orders re-written for the next batch of SAR's -- I like it -- it's taking recycling really seriously :D

Best wishes.

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

Go get em Santos!!!!

To have the postal orders re-written for the next batch of S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)'s -- I like it -- it's taking recycling really seriously :D

Best wishes.

I always try to recycle when I can, but didn't realise I was doing it now lol!!

I will need to request more detail from B&C because it was more to see how much ppi had been added which I had never agreed to so I will have to inform them accordingly.

I will post the draft letter up here for improvements when I have got my head around how to word it.

Regards

Santos