Leigh v Natwest

scrumpy1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have been waiting for AQ from Court (I know in a lot of cases they are not now sent out). Today received notification from the Court (form N157 Notice of Allocation to Small Claim Track) that the District Judge has allocated the case to the small claims track and the Case Management Conference has been block listed for 2nd October before three Disrict Judges. We have no problem whatsoever about attending Court but there have been no requests from the Court for any further documentation from us regarding our claim. Will we have to prepare the Court Bundle for the Management Hearing or is there anything else we need to do to prepare for the Hearing and is there any point in contacting Cobbetts to see if they are prepared to settle prior to the Court date. Thanks again for all your help.

Did the N157 and letter no say what you need to prepare. It is probably a directions hearing so you will not need to sedn anything. However, you should send the 'new' draft directions - see Hedgey's thread linked from my signature

Hello Steven, thanks for replying. All the N157 says is that the District Judge has considered the statements of the case and allocation questionaires filed (I didn't receive a AQ) and allocated the claim to the small claims track. A Case Management conference will take place on 2nd October listed with several other cases at the same time before three District Judges. In the notes at the bottom of the Notice it says if we decide not to attend to inform the Court and the case will be heard in our absence and the Judge will rely on documents already filed. There is nothing to say hat we should take any documentation with us to the hearing.