conalot v yorkshire bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jeanette, I reckon we should just "merge" our threads LOL....I tried loads of times to do this, and on Monday I finally managed it...SUCCESS AT LAST!!!!!

Anyway here is how I did it, at the bottom of the page you will find a "contact us" button, click and you will be able to email your details to a moderator. Include your Court Claim No. the amount, date of claim and oh yeah, don't forget to mention Yorkshire Bank!! Good luck, hopefully you will have more success with it than I did first time round.

Night night....

Mandyx

Reclaiming £2200 from Yorkshire Bank 5.2.07

yeh your right about a merge of the 2 of us. But im well impressed at the link go girl im having pc lessons via messanger as i go along never used a pc till i started looking into claiming but hey im doing it bit by bit thanks an ill have a go at giving my details (this will be good ) goodnite lass cheers

hey mandy,

sent my details cheers and not wanting to be clever haha but the pc novice did it first go well done me, another small article in the Mirror today VICTORY IN BANK FEES WAR a court has ordered two banks to disclose the true cost of levying penalty fees. The judge has told YORKSHIRE BANK and ALLIENCE and LEICESTER to disclose how they calculate charges and the cost to service a bounced payment (page 16). VIVA THE REVOLUTION

:cool:

Hey Jeanette, you ARE getting good, mind you with YB we are getting plenty of on-line and pc experience..hahaha... that sounds like an interesting article, I will read up in a bit..ta!

Reclaiming £2200 from Yorkshire Bank 5.2.07

thats wot you call a week of sat at the pc doing a bundle to take my mind off not being able to sleep for the pain, rattling with the amount of painkillers ive took, oh and a bottle of whisky (medicinal of course I am a Nurse LOL) because I cant go the the dentist I have to pay for it and YORKSHIRE BANK have all my cash.......lol not that I am complaining just I REALLY NEED MY MONEY ouch!!!! so appologies for the post gone hay wire!!!! chin up chaps:rolleyes:

ok Conalot wasn't being bitchy at all as the otherday I did exactly the same and had to edit it again, felt a right wally,I have got to get cracking on my bundle , but had to go into hospital yesterday for an operation on my knee, very very sore today , am having a spliff medicinal of course to chill me out b4 my head explodes with the info I have to prepare.Grand daughter is sitting at my side on her computer says she is typing a letter to the Bank, think she has been earwigging on me , Court date 21st August

thats ok I know you were not being bitchy lol. Just really needed to rant and it helped till the codine kicked in again lol Even have pc near wall so i can bang my head of it ...my sypathies to you to but at least we have humour !!!! And on the bonus side (whisky is working) ill look fab on my hols in august very thin cause i havnt eaten tanned an slim for my date with court on sept 7th

just read your thread did you get a copy of TC pre 2005 inclusive could really do with it for my bundle got 2006 it has to be in by 11th july cheers

chillin *jeanette*:cool:

hiya *jeanette*,

feeling really "CHILLED OUT" after my Medication [LOL LOL],

I am a night owl , due to Arthiritis stopping me remaining in a ny position for an amount of time, but always welcome a laughhhh, I was going to go Hols with some of my "Legal Windfall", but have decided to invest in a much needed "New Roof", and as I and Hubby only get Health benefits not entitled to Help, so will have to spend it wisely, but at least we wont have to worry about the leaks or gutters again.I have just typed the YB another "SAR" for statements since the opening of my account up until 2001, as we have been on benefits since 95/97 respectively, and have only last month on this "FABULOUS WONDERFUL PLACE" , that it is Illegal to levvy charges from any benefits, and with doing the first lot and reading the threads on ere decided that I could do something about it, what really decided this for me was the "whistleblower" rerun where that "BIGWIG" said he had shares in the bank so would make money for his sake as well," in so many words", what we should all do is Boycott these banks as they seem to forget "No customers"

No Profits " redundancies inevitable then, I know this can not happen but wouldn't it be good to see some of these Bigwigs, collecting benefits , and only being able to spend a proportion of it I wonder what they would be saying then , I did swap banks from the YB [16yrs customer] to HSBC last March after trouble regarding me going over my O/D Limit by 12p which then cost me over £200 for that 12p I told the male manager and the solicitor that they would both stand more chance of having a baby b4 I paid them a penny,

But after checking my statements from HSBC, I am Flabbergasted to find that they have Charged Me £986 since June 2006 - June 2007, and it has all been levvied from my Benefits, have sent them a letter requesting return of illegal payments taken from my account gave them 5 days, no response so LBA being done tomorrow then 7days N1 to them as well, feeling very competent now this site is ere LOL LOL ;) ;)

geordieboy just going through Competion Commision Provitional Findings Report and instead of printing the whole thing 3 times im just going to include the summary it is only 23 pages and includes whats needed well i hope so any way have a look see what you think

hi junkimunki,

yes im still up 2 and also a fellow athiritis sufferer lol and both ripped of by YB we have alot in common!!! lets hope soon a nice payout in common to!!!! havnt smoked the medicinal for a year after 20yr of doing so but when we have got a payout i will join you in a victory (purely medicinal) one. I know how you feel in november 2004 i was working days and night shifts often in the same day due to my husbands wee accident with an angle grinder and his leg!! and we had a baby and a toddler to feed etc and the fabulous benifits system took 15 weeks of no money from anywhere apart from family allowance oooh £100 a month . not to back date anything an wasnt worthy enough I had to go an travel all over the N/york moors an villages 7 days a week lost weight then to but halleluyah tax credits came about and topped us up we were paying all bills by DD sorted didnt have time to sleep never mind go and pay bills. Then the computers failed at the pay into my bank bit with the WCTC and so no money going in no DD got paid every week i got told by WCTC that i should wait an see if it went in an no it didnt so this went on till april when the new tax year started and the payment system corrected itself but because of this all the charges inncured on my account was taking my wage when that went in and to add insult to injury YB decided that i could no longer have my agreed overdraft as i was now in the red alot because of their charges and WCTC failure not mine they would take a £10 a week till it was Cleared kick u when u r down or what NONE WAS MY DOING all along i have only ever had a cash card no credit cards and cant overdraw myself only YB could and did they 4 years of 7 days week working couldnt take a day of nearly lost my home and did lose my sanity for a while had a breakdown ha ha all i needed was sleep when my husband was fit enough to go back to work It took a year an a half to catch up on what i missed in total over 6 years they owe me £3438.44 and non was my fault all was the domino effect of the penalty charges and overdraft charges per day of YB so yeh i know where you are coming from hun.

on a lighter note never lost my sence of humour an am gonna make a sculpture out of paper mache (my bundle RECYCLING might stop the eco warriors from targeting me and chaining them selfves to my hunnysuckle) and am making a large bottom in honour of YB and Suttcliffes lol will use all of there debt letters and demands too cause they can kiss mine........:rolleyes:

yours in pain jeanette

I think somebody better tell me what bank notification letters,default notices etc I know TCs are wanted this ex bury your head and stuff em in a draw has just found an awful lot of bank letters etc that some are not even opened so gimmie a list of what you are after an ill see what i have only done one box another 5 to go

jeanette

oh are bank credit collectors demands wanted cause ive got a beauty demanding imediate payment of outstanding balance and telling me of another amin charge then saying look we will take into account you are skint so make a payment of what you can and we will forget about the rest no hard feelings lol couldnt believe it wish id read it when i got it:rolleyes:

just an update im just putting together my bundle and am going to hand the court copy in by hand on monday and post YB theirs (phew) then i might sit back drink in hand (still got toothache) and wait and see what the postman brings between now and sept 7th thanks to everyone who has helped me put it together fingers crossed ive done enough an good luck to us all:)

hope you are feeling chilled junkimunki to lol

heres hopefully Jeanette:cool:

what ive included in my bundle is listed below in no particular order;

Statement of Evidence (service charge one)

All Correspondence (LBA etc)

List of Charges

Statements

Relevant Case Law Summary

Early Day Motion from the House of Parliament

OFT Statement Summary

Dunlop v New Garage

UTCCR 1999

UCTA 1977

SOGA 1982

BBC NEWS The Money Program bank commission

BBC NEWS The True Cost of Bouncing a Cheque

Nicole Rich Report on Austrailian Banks Unlawful Penalty Charges

Media Release Consumer Law Centre Victoria

Press Release Andrew George MP Whistleblower on Bank Charges

CYNthsis the System

Peter McNamara interveiw Transcript

2004 Half Year Financial Anyasyt Briefing Transcript Buisiness Commentary by Richard McKinnon (highlighted relavent part)

Shedule 2 Unfair Terms in Contracts

Competion Commision Summary of Northern Irish Personal Banking Provisional Findings

List of Settled Cases

Terms and Conditions

Hopefully thats got it covered and this list is helpful to all those who are bundling away good luck to us all

VIVA THE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!! jeanette :D

i didnt include all the report its way long my printer would have burned out! But i did print the summary its fot what was needed included in it and was only 22 pages if i recall I asked a few on here what they used an they didnt include any of it. But I had a panic on that I hadnt put enough in so i just went with the summary if thats any help

jeanette (waiting hopefully):D

just an update guys posted YBs bundle today recorded delivery so lets wait an see now. How long it takes our Kirstie Ann Ross to get her finger out and send me something (BIG FAT CHEQUE OF £3500) would be smashing!!!!!!!! lol

jeanette :rolleyes:

Hi

Your just one step up from me at the mo (im waiting for the court to sort out a hearing date)....VERY nervous that something will go pear shaped but I read all posts on here to give me some motivation!

The court bundle sounds VERY daunting tho - Im going to do mine when I know what date im aiming for.

Good luck and lets hope your postman comes round with your special delivery soon!

Claire x