style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5826 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering whether it matters that my schedule of charges doesn't have an explanantion of the charge on. I was unable to use the CAG spreadsheet (could only happen to me and my mistake not CAGs) and so I used a different one.

Reason I ask is that I have been browsing the AQ information and it mentions 'explanation of charge' (if any). Will it be enough that I will have my statements showing the reason for the charge?

Hi there anybodyI put a post on Sunday night and just wondered if anybody else had had the same trouble as me with the spreadsheet. I was reading about the AQ and I just wondered if anybody had done their schedules of charges without an explananation of what the charge was for.Thank you.A.

I've been looking at the Excel spreadsheet again, determined to get it right, however the spreadsheet isn't calculating the 8% interest for me. Do I have to work it out or is the spreadsheet supposed to work it out for me?Any help much appreciated. Thank you.

is the spreadsheet supposed to work it out for me?

yes but if you have deleted the example charges, you may have deleted some formula too. Best start with a new s/s

See here for a visual guide:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bcard-woolwich-successes/7226-maisielou-barclays.html#post50088

When entering your charges, don’t delete anything first. Just overwrite the existing examples: type of charge, amount and date.

The ‘Days Since’ and ‘8% Interest’ columns will be calculated automatically

Save it and print out as your schedule of charges

Thanks Michael. It's working now.Just a couple of questions. It won't matter if I have a different schedule of charges for my anticipated court bundle, will it (long way off, I know), as the schedule I have been sending the bank has been from the Money Saving Expert site which doesn't show an explanation of the charges. AndIs a cleared transaction when the Bank pays a debit from your account when the account is overdrawn?Regarding the fuller POC you linked me to on Sunday. On the N1, where it says POC (attached) (to follow). Can I just write in 'please find attached' in that space and then attach the fuller POC to my N1?Many thanks. A.

It won't matter if I have a different schedule of charges for my anticipated court bundle, will it

No

AndIs a cleared transaction when the Bank pays a debit from your account when the account is overdrawn?

Yes

On the N1, where it says POC (attached) (to follow). Can I just write in 'please find attached' in that space and then attach the fuller POC to my N1?

Yes

Hello there

Just wanted to ask what people had put down for the name of their charges in the spreadsheet, if they don't mind.

If I were to put in daily charge for the £8, do I just put in monthly O/D charge for the £25.

I just wanted to check first please.

Thanks for any help. :) A.

;) Greetings and Welcome masontek:

I had plodded along since on my own since Jan07 up to the letter of refusal from the YB, when I was referred to the CAG site, well you can imagine what I felt like after reading continuos threads and info for 2 whole days regarding the YB and others, I have now today received a Court date for Aug 21 st @2pm , I am claiming an amount of £3,699 and of course the odd pennies [look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves , LOL LOL LOL ], I have also completed and submitted 2 more claims for my sons at the same time and have taken over all litigation in these matters with the full authorisation of the account holders, I only found out about it being illegal for the banks to levvy any monies from your benefits through the info on ere so did not include this on my N1 Form, but am saving this as an "ACE" up my sleeve, but after finding this out, have now contacted my new bank that I started with in March 2006 after an argument with the YB, where I was amazed to find that in 1yr they have also charged me £968 just for "Unauthorised overdrtafts " but which have ALL been levied from my benefits. So remember this "better in your pocket than left in theirs" claim what is rightfully yours, and feel free to contact me for any info, regarding although I can only point you in the direction as to where you will get the right info. will follow your thread.;) ;)

click my scales if I have helped ,

junkimunki xx

• Haha 1

Just wanted to ask what people had put down for the name of their charges in the spreadsheet, if they don't mind.

Just put however it's described on your statements

If I were to put in daily charge for the £8, do I just put in monthly O/D charge for the £25.
Sorry, you've lost me. Can you explian whatyou mean?

Hello junkimunki and thanks.

I feel like I'm doing my claim at rather a sluggish rate but I've been getting loads of help as you've probably seen from my thread. I do ask a lot of questions but this is the only way to get it right, and it is a scary process!! I tend to get paranoid and think that I'm doing it wrong, that's my problem.

May I ask you what titles you put down on your spreadsheet for your charges? Did you just make your own up. Simple question, I know!

Thanks and good luck for August. I'll follow your thread too. A.:)

Hello Michael

Thanks for your reply, I was just getting paranoid.

When I have been overdrawn and I have been charged £8, I was just going to put that in my sheet as the daily o/d charge.

On the 19th/20th of every month when I've been charged £25 for actually being overdrawn in that same month, I was going to put monthly o/d charge.

Am I making sense???

Additonally, I wondered if I may PM you?

Thanks

A.

When I have been overdrawn and I have been charged £8, I was just going to put that in my sheet as the daily o/d charge.

On the 19th/20th of every month when I've been charged £25 for actually being overdrawn in that same month, I was going to put monthly o/d charge.

Thats fine. This is how YB usually describe their charges:

Yorkshire Bank

Card Misuse

Charges (Monthly Charge, On Top Of Other Charges!)

Daily OD Charge

Unpaid Cheque

Unpaid D/D

Unpaid S/O

Additonally, I wondered if I may PM you?

Fine

Thanks Michael

I'm just not thinking clearly about things.

I will possibly PM you tomorrow if that's ok? Could do with your expert advice on 1 other thing that I think I've also done wrong!!! Not sure if I'm going a bit out of my depth with all this.

Thanks

A. :)

HelloI've been wondering about Terms and Conditions. I see that people have found them difficult to get hold of. I've just written to my branch to request them but I'm not expecting anything.If I need them once I've filed my N1, is there anybody who can point me in the right direction. If I need them for the years I opened my accounts, then the years are 1997 and 2002.Also, if Michael sees this, could I PM you again if I need to? Don't like to just PM you without asking.Thanks.A.

Thanks Georgieboy

I just worry too much. However I am getting lots of excellent advice too.

Good luck.:)

Be positive. Yorkshire bank are [edited]. I would go so far as to say that they are worse than Barclays!!!! If that's possible!!! Be prepared for anything and keep your eye on the ball. I have threatened them with the bailiffs as judgement went in my favour through their incompetence. They threatened me with a set aside, counter claim and everything. Guess what? I got my cheque for my friend through the post this morning for £3807.47!!! Keep smiling and you will get there!!!:)

If you think I have been any help at all, click my scales, go on.... You know you want to! :lol:

LLoyds: (Husband) - *Settled in full* 20/12/06

Halifax: (Mum) - *Settled in full* 05/12/06

Studio: *Settled in full and more* 09/12/06

GE Capital - *Settled in full* 16/11/06

Barclays: - *Settled in full* 04/01/07

Capital One: - *Settled in full* 02/02/07

MBNA: - *Settled in full* 30/01/07

Yorkshire Bank (Friend) - *Settled in full* 30/06/07

LLoyds TSB x 3 in progress (Friend x 2 and Husband again)

Abbey National in progess (Friend)

Hi Michael

I'm sure there will be something I may need to ask you soon, but for the moment I am making sure everything is spot on with the fuller POC that you kindly directed me to and my completed spreadsheets. I just need to get them to court now!!

Thank you.

A. :)

Hello

I've just completed my N1 and I was looking at the bottom of my POC:-

DETAILS OF JUDGEMENT SOUGHT BY CLAIMANT:

d. Interest pursuant to s.69 County Courts Act. Interest, in that case, up until xx/xx/xx amounts to £xxxx, as detailed in Schedule, attached hereto. Interest per day thereafter, or part thereof, is £00.xxp.

In the value part of the N1 this is slightly different.

It says:-

at £00.xx per day OR at such rate and for such periods as the court deems just.

Should I alter my POC so that it sounds the same as the value part in the N1?

Thanks

A.