Reclaiming Charges on Current Account & Visa CC

CTUAgent
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI

Im in the process of claiming back bank charges from LLoyds but have encurred more i nthe process £150's worth. How do i go about getting them back, do i have to resend the 14day letter request again or is there another verson after winning in the past?

Also i want to claim for charges on my CC whcih i didnt realise you could. How do i go about do this. Im having trouble getting my statments they say i have to write in and get them, is this true? AS i know people have before and never received them?

If i started this after i have won which the charges im claiming now, is the procress a whole lot quicker or do i have to wait all this time again as they know i can win?

Hope someone can shed some light :D

Thanks

You can claim all of your bank charges up to the point of filing your claim at court. If the 14 days has elapsed or if you have received a reply go ahead with your LBA. Attach to this a new Schedule with your most recent charges added.

Sorry, can't help with credit card as haven't done this yet.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

Good morning,

Similar case to myself. It all dependends at which stage you are for your additional fees. If it is before the issue of the N1 just add them to your schedule but if not I waited and are claiming again. It costs them loads in court fees

The credit card you have to request and send a £10 fee (which subsequently they returned with my statements) letters can be found in the library with the instructions. Tried to send the link but with not being totally ofay failed miserably.

Id ake them all on at the same time

Hope this helps

Is this the link? It is in the bank section but think it is the same for credit card.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/516-1-data-protection-act.html

If I have been helpful, please click the scales on the left.

i have a court date for June and i know they will cave in before then, when they have do i just start the whole process again to get them back or is there an easier and quick way to do it?

Also some charges will not comeout until end of june i was told. If thats the case and i win my claim can i just go into the bank and ask them to stop them from going through?

Cheers

thanks :) ill send that letter off to the address TSB gave me to get my visa CC charges back. and get that roling. I cant see why they wpould take longer or the same amount of time this time as they know you have won and will win again. If there is a MOD reading this, you able to shed some light :)

Thanks

Please don't bank on them caving in. You must be prepared for court. Look at this link:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/82148-got-court-date-important.html

As for charges that are still coming out, I think you will just have to start the whole process again.

With the letter to send to get my credit card statments, do i send that letter posted above with a cheque for £10? It says 40 days to send them, can i actually change that as i was told on the phone it will take up to 14 days. 40 days is a long time!?!

Looking at that post, it seems they dont send them or take forever, cani go into my branch and request my CC statments?

thanks