Special payment plan with BC & reclaiming

hey_jude
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6211 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having successfully reclaimed my bank charges, thanks to this forum and the lovely people on it, now it's time to start on credit cards.

However, I got into difficulty with BC around 2003 and couldn't make minimum payments, so they froze interest and I have been making smaller payments ever since. How do I stand with this situation and should I maybe wait until the debt is paid off before making my claim against BC?

Has anyone else on here had that experience?

Also my other cards are now with debt collection agencies whom I am paying, can i start reclaiming against those cards as well?

Nat west 20/04/2006 - Telephone request for back dated bank statements

Nat west 01/05/2006 - no reply to above so DPA sent

Barclays 01/05/2006 - DPA sent

Nat West 25/05/2006 - Preliminary approach for repayment £1425.15. Piss off reply received 02/06/06

Nat West 02/06/06 - LBA sent

I have just caught up with Barclaycard, and am now back to paying the bill without the arrears?????? and do you know how that has happened, it is because I am claiming back the charges, and they credited £288 into my account, they say it is the difference of the charges they were charging me, to the £12 they charge now. I would say go ahead.... I have had interest frozen with MBNA and am claiming off them, they have offered me £820 which still leaves me above the arrears amount..... Go for it....

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

Great I have 5 cards in all, in the same position, I will do that!!

Cheers

Nat west 20/04/2006 - Telephone request for back dated bank statements

Nat west 01/05/2006 - no reply to above so DPA sent

Barclays 01/05/2006 - DPA sent

Nat West 25/05/2006 - Preliminary approach for repayment £1425.15. Piss off reply received 02/06/06

Nat West 02/06/06 - LBA sent