littlep vs Lloyds - pre trial review

littlep
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Littlep V Lloyds (claiming on behalf of my wife).
  • Claiming charges of £320 (not inc interest or court fee) from Sept 2003 thru to Feb 2005.
  • 1st Letter sent 28th Feb detailing the unfair bank charges – did not get a response.
  • 2nd letter - LBA sent 15th Mar with schedule of charges showing date and amount - received standard letter from Lloyds saying ‘No’ to refund.
  • Filled in Claim form on MCOL (using templates from MSE website, and I'm concerned the info I have given is not enough)
  • Recieved letter saying transfer of court proceedings to Cambridge, dispensing with AQ.
  • Phoned court to put in an amendment to the claim as I wasn't happy with what info I had given them. Lady from the court said don't bother unless I am asked to do so, and I can always give info at the hearing.
  • Pre Trial review court date 30 July letter recieved 21st May.

Hi,

My wife recieved Notice of Pre Trail review letter on Monday (21st May)-

TAKE NOTICE that the Pre Trial Review will take place on

30 July 2007 at 12:00PM

at Cambridge County Court, etc etc

When you should attend

Please note: This case may be released to another Judge, possibly at a different court.

So what do I do now;

I printed off most of the things from the court bundle as suggested except for the important bit the Lloyds T&C's. My wife opened her account when she was around 16 yrs of age, 12 years ago. We don't not have copies of letters or information regarding fee's for going over drawn.

Question is how do I get a copy of the T&C's way back to 1995 (or do I only need it from 2003 to 2005 as that the period when the charges were made) for the Lloyds SELECT ACCOUNT?

Also just to throw the spanners in the works, my wife's boss will not allow her time off to attend as other members of staff are off that day. I've always said I would claim on her behalf and therefor fight in court if need be, so is this a problem (I will also have my father with me as he is familiar with court proceedings, my father didn't seem to think it would be a problem)?

I need some advice please as what I should be doing now,

thanks

p

Hello

Do I need to get a copy of the T&C's for 1995 which is when my wife opened the Lloyds account or do I only need it from 2003 to 2005 as that the period when the charges were made to her account?

p