Charley's Angels

charleyfarley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanted 2 b pleasantly surprised!! :D :D shocking!!!!

you were comparing me to your Dad earlier:rolleyes: :)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

WEll i did warn ou the spelling went to hell in a handbasket.

Problem is this bl***8dy keyboard won't keep still so I can't hit the blasted thing right.

what do u expect when u're dancing to englebert humperdink with it in yr hands!!!!

I'm off to bed for an early night..........enjoy yourselves girls, you've got the place to yourself;) :D :D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

they want kwik release ones so i've tol bonnie how to make them. dead easy, cut strings at side ans sew ribbons in, then u can give em a yank. C, told u it was easy. ;)

no it's not bonnie, just can't see it proply.

they want kwik release ones so i've tol bonnie how to make them. dead easy, cut strings at side ans sew ribbons in, then u can give em a yank. C, told u it was easy. ;)

no it's not bonnie, just can't see it proply.

tell u what, i do love u all!!! i havent had soo much fun 4 a long time (Serious) u r all just soo mad!!! i really do hope we can all meet up!!!

my god were you lot up to some fun last night without me well you better be there tonight cos kia will be back and im sorry but see through thongs eckk!!it took me 20minutes to read through your converstaion youd bettre hope gary h doesnt read it or your for the high jump all of you and men thongs oh yuck no thanks see ya later xxkia

CALLING ALL ANGELS!!!! earlier on (taken me 3 hrs 2 get into site) i had a scary thougth that sent shivers up me spine!!!!!

if we do meet up in july, u'll all b chatting away and maybe (just maybe) a few of u might mention some of the chats i've been involved in!!! (not naming em) AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

as its a long drive ive asked the b/f 2 take me there and him being a shy sensitive OLD (53yrs old) (BORING) chap he'll have a fit!!!! been with him 11 yrs but he still cant get used 2 how gobby i am now!!!

SO................ what do i do???? do i drive myself and risk falling asleep at the wheel and crashing orrrrrrrrrrrrrr gag u all with cassies thongs???? :o :o

will b glued to this later (when ive fed the old chap)!!!

ps...... kia, not peed, but opening the red stuff now!!!

byeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks