Green Bowl vs. LTSB

the green bowl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well the ball's been rolling for a few weeks now.

Posted my preliminary letter to Lloyds on 8 May with internet printouts showing £610.00 in charges. Getting worried about that decision made in Birmingham but I'm going to see this through to the end.

I have a question -

I've just received this month's statement and the good people at LTSB have charged me another £60.00 this month on overdraft excess fees.

Those fees are due to be debited from my account on 11 June, I'm due to send my letter before action on 23 May. Should I mention this in my Letter Before Action and ask for this money back too, technically I haven't been charged this yet but I certainly will have by the time I'm filing my court papers?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Well the ball's been rolling for a few weeks now.

Posted my preliminary letter to Lloyds on 8 May with internet printouts showing £610.00 in charges. Getting worried about that decision made in Birmingham but I'm going to see this through to the end.

I have a question -

I've just received this month's statement and the good people at LTSB have charged me another £60.00 this month on overdraft excess fees.

Those fees are due to be debited from my account on 11 June, I'm due to send my letter before action on 23 May. Should I mention this in my Letter Before Action and ask for this money back too, technically I haven't been charged this yet but I certainly will have by the time I'm filing my court papers?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Just add a paragraph stating they are not take the charges and if they do you will add these to any future court claim.

When you send your LBA, add a final paragraph....

Please note that any additional, unlawful penalty charges levied on my account, up to the date of issue of court action will be added to my claim, and a revised schedule of charges will be supplied.

Do a new spreadsheet including the latest charges (not until the charges have been made) and clearly mark it "AMENDED SCHEDULE OF CHARGES."

Enclose a copy with your N.1 form or send it to the courts if using MCOL.

Also send a copy to the bank with a covering letter, asking them to replace any previously supplied schedule with the amended version.

Regards, Rooster.

• Haha 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....