Madkid V Scabby Abby (new)

madkid
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I'm J, I've just joined the forum yesterday and have sent off my Rights of Access request to the 'Scabby' so here is were the fun begins. I hope you will all join and help me on my journey to taking back the cash that has been stolen from me. I think these faceless banks are corporate **** and I'm hoping to kick their a*ses in court if needs be!! !!

Just a quick question for now. . . Does the 40 days responce period under rights of access request start from the date of my Data Access letter or the day of the letters delivery? I would like to start it from my letter's date! but can I?

Thanx for reading and taking part in this 'Scabbey Experience'.

Regards

J

(Scott thank you for telling me to move this thread to the Abbey forum!!)

Hi guys,

Just a quick question, I've sent off my S.A.R and it was delivered (recorded delivery) on the 18th of this month. But I've not heard a peep out of Abbey yet, no letter of acknowledgement or anything.

So I called them up at the beginning of the week and spoke to a young man named Kay, who did confirm that my S.A.R had been received and informed me that because I had rang in and confirmed the request that he could now push the request forward to a special internal 'Data Protection Team' who are dealing with these requests.

I was wondering has everybody else not received an initial acknowledgement letter? And should I be worried?

If your in the same position as me why not ring Scabbey on 0870 607 60 00 and get them to 'push' your request along too. . . . . .

Kind Regards

J

you will soon learn that Abbey have a total disregard for time, therefore you have to set the timeline and dictate to them. If they do not stick to it then take further action.

Abbey £4340.59 *WON* Jan 07

Abbey II MCOL 31/03/07 £8800.00

Please note..I AM NOT AN EXPERT ANYTHING WHAT I POST IS PURELY MY OPINION AND MAY BE WRONG IT IS JUST BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING OR EXPERIENCE

Read my latest claim its a fast track potentially

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/61406-noobrider-abbey-take-2-a.html?highlight=noobrider

read my first claim which includes attending a directions hearing in court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/10576-noobrider-abbey.html?highlight=noobrider

Hi Madkid, welcome to the forum.

Stick to your timelines!! I have been on Shabby's case since Feb and am yet to get ALL of the statements requested.....funny enough they have sent out the years that have had NO charges whatsoever!!!!

So if you don't get any joy look up the financial ombudsman and the information commissioner you may well have to make a complaint as they seem to take no notice of the letter threatening action if you do not get the info in 7days (the letter sent out on or after day 40), but that's an easy enough thing to do!!!

And don't forget to register EVERYTHING that you send them, even better you can fax anything after your S.A.R to Pam Speed business manager she seems to pops up at the bottom of most letters: 01274369178

Good luck with your pursuit of righteousness, and may the force be with you!!!!:D

Like precious1, I've been on shabbys case since feb and only recieved final statements about 2 weeks ago.

But recieved reply from prelim letter within a week of sending it,(nothing exciting just the usual we'll look into your cimplain and will hopefully be in touch in about 4 weeks.

So keep on their case or they will just try and delay as much as they can.

Barbs.