joe1969 V A&L

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's just another one of their 'Standard' delaying tactics. Just carry on with your claim as we all are, hopefully, we will all get there in the end, be much nicer if they just paid up straightaway instead of putting us through this emotional wringer of theirs. :roll:

It's just another one of their 'Standard' delaying tactics. Just carry on with your claim as we all are, hopefully, we will all get there in the end, be much nicer if they just paid up straightaway instead of putting us through this emotional wringer of theirs. :roll:

I suppose they think it's worth it to have "the few" give up due to all the stress and work involved:rolleyes:

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Was your defense same as mine Jess68 v A+L as in my they state the charges are a service not a penalty, so im a bit concerned as it seems to differ slightly

Feels like a lost little girl x

Hi Jess68,

yes point 8 of their defence states,

It is denied that the charges, or any one of them, are punitive in nature and/or a penalty. The charges were incurred as part of the banking services provided by the Defendant and calculated in accordance with the Defendant's terms and conditions agreed to by the claimant.

So it seems a standard defence.

Joe

Hi,

On Friday i received an Allocation Questionnaire from Wigan County Court and was just wondering do i just print out post 2 of the new strategy for allocation questionnaires as my draft order for directions plus post 3 as other information (Section H).

Also can i add a reply to the defence as they have quoted section 32 of the limitations act but none of my charges are older than 6 years , the first being from December 2001.

Thanks

Joe

this is a standard fob off letter - that A&L send

Start your own thread under A&L - read the FAQ and the step by step instructions - and as many threads as you can.

It takes a while to find your way around -but you will get the hang of it:)

Jansus

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Hi ,

Just a quick update , took my allocation questionnaire plus draft order for directions to court today , and received a copy in the post of Wragges AQ which states they dont intend to call any witnesses.

Joe

Hi Jess,

Yes they have asked for a 1 month stay , hopefully the judge will reject this.

Hi Blue have they given a name for the witness. Also have they called for any expert evidence or asked for any directions.

Joe

• 2 weeks later...