Im Scared.....helppppppppp

bonnie0852
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5284 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi bonnie, yes, gary h is a mod. there used to be a list of all the mods and sitehelpers but it seems to have been disabled - maybe cos their inundated with requests for help right now?!:D gary h is great though - he's been such a help to me.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi bonnie,

managed to get through to guilford court today and have now been given a direct dial number for the person dealing with my case - he is out at lunch so have to call back later. apparently though, abbey have now filed their aq, even though it is over a week late. the judge at guilford plans to hold a 'bulk hearing' to deal with all of the bank charge cases at once - interesting!!

i'll let you know what i find out this afternoon.

thanks C :) (happier today)

Well, very interesting conversation with the guy at Guilford County Court this afternoon. Abbey did eventually file their AQ - 10 days late to be precise. I told him I hadn't had a copy of it - he was somewhat surprised I would even want one but has agreed to send me a copy anyway.

The plan is for the court to hold a 'bulk hearing' on Thursday 14th June 2007 to deal with 100 bank charge cases (guess they are aware that the banks will not be represented at any hearings). My claim will not be one of them as my case was transferred over too late but hopefully this will open the gate for cases to be dealt with much quicker. The Judge presiding is now only dealing with bank charge cases.

Feel a little less depressed about it all now. He said I should have instructions from the court very soon as to hearing date and when I need to submit my court bundle by - that must be good news...huh!! :grin:

Hi Bonnie,

This is the news from Guilford this afternoon. Sounds more hopeful?! :D

right, wrists firmly slapped and back to the boring stuff!!;)

Abbeys 14 days 2 submit a defence is up in 3 days time so what next???

Do i just wait and c if they've forgotten or ring up the court and ask them??? Any replies greatly appreciated!!!

bonnie

xxxxxxxx:( :( xxxxxxxxx

ps.... girls........... miss u all (and CF of course):o

i should b soo lucky eh!!! i wouldnt mind but i borrowed money to get a new patio done nxt week on the premise im gonna get my money so they'd better b***** pay up!!!

(did u get my link cassie for msn)???

bonnie xxxxx

Hi bonnie

I'm in a muddle - think it's permanent brain damage from too much vino

Can you send me the link again (please sweetheart:) )

if u havent already got messenger then u should get an email about it, but if u have just add my email address to yr contacts and yr there (will send it now, if i can........ might only b able to do it once) :-?

Bonnie,

don't chase them, they might forget( I think they did that with KnellyK) and so you win;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Hehehehehehe... everyone tell me 2 stop getting so excited!!!! :D

Just phoned up the court as Shabbey have til 4pm tomorrow 2 file their defence and was told THEY HAVEN'T!!!!!!!! :p :p

Gotta ring back thursday morn at 9am to check one more time then im off to staines on a rocket to request for judgement (i even sound like i know what im on about here)!!

Should i be soooo excitable??? relying on u lot to bring me back down with a bump! :cool:

bonnie

It's looking good Bonnie!

Just a few more hours to wait and get ready to put the claim form in (I left mine a couuple of days so I didn't look too hasty!) keep everything crossed that they don't defend and if they defend late the court deals with your claim before they deal with the defence!

Earth to Bonnie

don't want to be a killjoy but they are known to defend at last minute............. but as Charley said "they might forget" (please please please):p

Cassie

cheers cassie, i knew i could depend on u!!! :(

Knellyk, what do u mean about if they defend late the court deals with my claim b4 the deal with the defence??? (god ive missed asking dumb questions)!! :D

bonnie (with fingers crossed so much they hurt!! )

Anything else crossed , dear......................??????????

Looking good, really pleased for you:)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Moi!!!!!!!!!!;):p

hello girly......

.....went on msn to get a fix last night but nobody there? where is everyone?

phoned guilford this morning as the invisible papers still hadn't arrived - guess what? they were only sent yesterday!! (more on that on my thread)

have got a court date though........really scared now.....28th June.....I thought it would be ages away. need to wait for the directions to arrive to see exactly what i need to do. :eek:

hope to catch up with all you's angels later.

clarion xx

ps. my friends funeral is on friday afternoon :(

Hey u!!! nice to see u back!!!

We been on MSN everynite now til silly hrs in the morn!! (i think u gave me wrong email address cos their was a space in it, i added it just in case but would have shown up if it was right (pm me it again or just add mine) and u will c me!

Glad yr papers r finally on their way, i did check the pigeon at work but it was a bit smelly so didnt wanna delve toooo deep!

Good about yr court date too, will watch yr thread closely as i might b right behind u (fingers still crossed 4 2morrow):)

Get yer bum on MSN soon cos u'll 4get all yr worries and anything to do with bank charges!!!

luv me xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

ok luv, will try 2 catch u l8r. i have added u already - don't know what i did wrong with mine - must have been a 'senior moment'!!!

xxxx

Relax, i have them all the time and im only 19!!!! :o

ive crossed my legs 4 u (cos my fingers r already crossed 4 myself):wink:

Knellyk, what do u mean about if they defend late the court deals with my claim b4 the deal with the defence???

Sorry to confuse you Bonnie!

When I rang the court the man told me to put my claim for judgement in and then 'when the time comes' they would deal with it in order, so I took that to mean If my claim got there before Abbey had sent anything else then I'd get the judgement, but If Abbey had done something -like acknowledged, defended or applied for a stay- before my form had gone in then Abbey would be able to defend or get a stay.

Don't take what happened to me as any indication of what might happen to you though, as we see here, all courts are different! (Hope you're lucky though!)

Anyway, if you've been awarded judgement by default you'll get a copy of the form that the court send to Abbey!

cheers Knellyk!!! Its gonna b a long nite til tomorrow 9am :smile: , im just praying it'll go my way like my 1st claim......... if only so i dont have 2 try and get my head round any more legal jargon!!!

will let u all know tomorrow!! :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:-x !!!!*##^&^&*(:-x !!!!!!!!! (SWEARS)

Sorry guys but im here for the long run it seems:-(

Abbey acknowledged yesterday ive been told!! Gotta wait for AQ now and all other stuff whatever that may be??

They r soooooooo crafty, at the last minute again!!!

Im thinking they got 2 wks now 2 submit defence if ive read my notice of issue correctly???

Off to take it out on my work colleagues now!

me

xxxx:sad: