RBS refusing to give me my statements - HELP!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know it will take another 40 days or so but send them a SDAR (unless you have already) and specifically state in the request for them to supply All your Bank statemets from the time you opened your account...Dont be put off by them telling you they only keep them for 6yrs....... they tell lies.

sparkie1723

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the charges put you overdrawn the you can claim the overdraft interst they chaged back, PLUS interest at statutory rate, dont let them pull the wool oer your eyes, they will certainly try it.

You dont have to tell me about abut their ignorant, off hand, undrehand dealings I have had a lot of that.

sparkie1723

No not quite, my view is..

You work your charges out as per spread sheet and make your calculations, with added interest @ 8% that gives you an idea of the amount you would expect back.

When you submit your POC you put the total of your claim £XXXX plus statutory interest, you dont put the actual figure you have worked out because you are entitled to claim interest right up to the date of your hearing ...if it goes that far.

If they offer you settlement you work out the figure with the interest up to settlement date and say that you accept £xxxx. If it is as near as dammit to what you have worked out accept it, ...if its not push them a bit harder for the rest , do members agree,?? this is only my opinion so dont take it as fact.

Other members may give you even more insight than me, no one really argues only try to help with ideas.

sparkie1723

I agree with everything that T4FF has said, forget CI keep it short neat clear and easy , you will get all the help you need.

Since being a forum memberI have learned a lot from listening to what others say, that way you can pass what you have gleaned on to others, take everything into consideration, what members say check on people who have suceeded and take their advice,and you wont go far wrong, we are all still learning.

I haven't suceeded yet but I.m still trying and its down to the encouragement and help from the CAG.

dont be scared and dont give up, no matter how they try to knock you down

sparkie1723

• 5 weeks later...

Send another one with an explanation as to why you are submitting an ammended claim, as long as you explain it fully, they can't come back to you and say, they want "clarification".

sparkie

• Haha 1