Hi All .. I am Just starting a new claim so every little helps !!!!!!

loz1973
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6097 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

Still no computer due back this week don't no what it was my hard drive was corrupted and wouldn't let me even enter the ms doss to wipe the hard drive and the guy sorting it has had all sorts of problems trying to sort it but should get it back any day

Catch u all soon fingers crossed

Loz

if you go on msn there lies your problem probably bad virus you need good virus and anti spyware protection even on here sorry to preach but its happened to me twice and we lost everything hope your back soon xxxkia

Hi Loz

Just catching up with everyone - sorry to hear about your computer problems; they are great things when they are working, but my goodness don't you realise how much you need them when they are gone!?

Hope you are back with us soon and can update us on your claim.

Lotsa luv

Jo xx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes: Hooray Hooray I'm Back.

Been a nightmare anyway finally accessed my Abbey charges files and at long last submitted my N1 yesterday How long has did that take LOL, never mind it's all done now. Anyone know what the norm is now with the test case on the horizon.

How are you guys getting on ??????? :D

Have a good summer hols my kids are bored already :rolleyes:

Loz

Hello Loz,

Welcome back!! How old are your kids? Mine are 9 year old twins...so far so good they go to childminder while I'm at work so there not too bad at mo.

Good Luck with the N1. Mine was deemed as served to Abbey on 20th July they've submitted an acknowledgement that they will defend it in full and have until the 17th August. The day the papers were served they sent me a GOGW letter for £180. :rolleyes: Considering the claim stands somewhere in the region of £3200..think that was a little short of the mark.

Funny you should mention the test case. I had a letter from them yesterday saying they are going to ask the court to stay my claim and all other claims relating to 'unauthorised' charges. Bit worried to be quite honest. But going to look into it tonight. I'll let you know how I get on.

TC

Axx

Hi ya my kids are 7 and 2 yrs

I have a very good mother in law i know they should be bad but i am lucky she is great and has my 7 yr old all summer i do take to weeks off but she does the rest my two year old goes to a child minder while I'm at work.

I got a letter off the court today confirming issue. so I'll just have to wait it out. fingers crossed ay.

Loz

Hi Loz.

just catching up before I go. I'm off to Spain for 2 1/2 weeks :). Well done for getting your computer sorted (did I mention I used to repair PCs?)

I have 10 1/2 and 9 year old girls. Yes, having family is helpful, they've spent a few days each week with my little sister, at my parents.

I haven't updated my thread properly so I'll do it here. sign0101.gif

My N1 was deemed served on 20 July too. No GOGW has appeared. Even if it did it would be for a derisory amount and in any case, I'm going for default removal too, so I need to claim my claim whole.

I received a letter a few days ago from Abbey stating their intention to apply for stays on claims that were currently ongoing. :p Yesterday I received their defence and it appears to be their standard one. The court sent me notice that the acknowledgement of service had been filed. On the form where it states the address for service of documents (Abbey's), it's blank :confused:. Is it Lambeth CC being ridiculous or has anyone else had this?

Remember if they do apply for a stay, you should complete an N244 Notice Application and ask for it to be removed Application for removal of a stay - UPDATED TO ACCOUNT FOR OFT TEST CASE.

So this is my Abbey saga summarised to date. I will try and resist the urge to log in but hey if I find a wireless hotspot (up in the mountains - hmmm) then I'll pop by. If not, good luck one and all and I will catch up with you on 29 August.

deedee xxx

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Hi Deedee

Hope you have a great holiday and it's supposed to be hot in Spain at the mow. Don't forget plenty of sun cream LOL.

I have only had notice of issue so I'll let you know what the acknowledgment of service says for abbey's address when i get it. i have peace at the moment my boy stayed over night grandma's and my sister in law has my had my 2 yr old over night mmmmmm peace. I fully expect it to be shattered any minute.

Anyway have a good hol, I'm sure you will.

Loz

like it dee dee thread hi jack hahaha have a great time and dont put on compty just enjoy looks as if youve gone at the right time its chucking it here have a nice time see ya when your back xxkia

Hi received a notice of acknowledgment yesterday saying Abbey intends to defend the claim in full. What happens now it says i have to wait 28 days is this working days or including weekends does anyone know?

Getting butterflies now how long do you think it will be before i hear from the Abbey or receive they're defense?

Thanks guys for all your help so far 00020165.gif

Also Hi Deedee

My acknowledgment didn't have an address on either it just has mine and Defendant Abbey National Plc.

Hope your having fun on you hol or if you see this when u get back hope u had fun LOL.

Loz 00020114.gif

dont reallu know as alot of cases are being stayed so cross your fingers love eh and i should have thought working days but i wouldnt be surprised if there defence was none existent xxxkia

Hello all,

Not been on for a few days, seems like its all been happening here as well. Hope you all are alright? Lucky you wish I had some inlaws around. But sadly no...my father lives 2hours away and my childrens dad is american and lives in Michigan.

DeeDee your exactly the same stage as I am my papers were deemed served on the 20th as well.

The address for service of documents is;

ABBEY NATIONAL HOUSE

2 TRITON SQUARE

REGENTS PARKS

LONDON

NW1 3AN

The number of days is any day after the date of service which includes weekends. Hope this helps and I'm not too late for you.

Abbey had until 17th to submit a defence. They sent me a copy of one dated the 15th and if that wasn't enough I had a notice from the court dated the 17th! saying that they've stayed my claim. has anyone else had this yet??

I have been invited to apply to revoke it and supply evidence to that effect. Think I have until friday to do this!!! Was having panic stations for the first 4 days. Trying to sort out this form. Wud anyone know where I could get a list or abbey cases with claim ref's that were settled prior to attending a set court date??

TC

Axxx

Thankyou very much for the link. Exaxtly what I needed. SOrry to be a nuisance. I noticed it doesn't list at what stage they were concluded. I.e prior or at court. Do I not need this info for the revoke of stay application.

Kind regards

Axx

Hi All

Received a letter from Abbey stating they will apply for a stay so I'll have to wait for that to happen i suppose. But never mind ay i''l keep an eye on u sapphire, Sounds like will all have to go down the same track as u. anyway good luck..

Thanks Deedee makes my 28 days up on the 8th so sooner than i thought. Yippee. 0002008A.gif

Hey Loz, Kia Jo and All!

I couldn't resist logging in. I'm still in Spain - it's naughty I know! :p

Just thought I'd say hi. Will update and brainstorm with you properly when I get back on Tuesday.

Just sending my support and some SUNSHINE from Espana.

Besitos a todos xxxx :D

Dee.

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

hiya dee dee god great to hear from u fromsunny spain course the weather here has been boiling so wasted your money going abroad ;)missed u love si disappeared into decrorating night mare sales man has sold all his stuff made a packet and buggered off to live a comfy life on the costas:Dand jo and loz are knitting me thinks so i is very bored hurry back xxxkia