demivbarclays

demi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I am just getting started with my claim against barclays I sent my LBA last monday so hopefully it will all start moving now! I have a quick question that I was hoping someone with experience could help with in all my correspondence with barclays my first charge is dated february 2001 as now we are in april it obviously goes over the 6yrs will this make a difference to my claim??? any help would be appreciated.

I had an connect card with an additions account unfortunately due to me being not so carefull with money this account eventually went beyond my overdraft and 2yrs ago the card was retained at the cashpoint never to be seen again I have no overdraft now on this account no cheque book and no cash card although funds paid in once a month which i simply transfer the bank still takes the additions account fee although obviously it has none of the benefits I agreed to the additions account on the phone in 1999 but never signed anything does anyone think i would be able to reclaim the account fee now £11.50 back from them. Any help most welcome.

At the moment Demi,they are refunding 6 months without question, I got 12 months back.. you need to complain by sending in a letter similar to the one for charges asking for the amount back

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.