DPA Request - HELP

debtsdebtsdebts
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wrote to Lloyds TSB asking for all info on me for last 6 years (DPA). I recieved it and they owe me around £3000 in charges since Sept 2001, they said they needed to go into archives for any info before that date. But I now want to claim for charges since I opened my account 12 years ago. Do I have to write to them with a new request for all my information or does my last letter cover me for all information since my account was opened?

Basically, if i requested a particular date on my initial letter do I need to write again with a new date (the date I opened my account) or does my initial letter and £10 cover this? Their initial 40 day period runs out next week and I'm not sure what to do:confused:

All help greatly appreciated

If you only asked for the last 6 years and that's what you've recieved you will have to write again for the other 6 and send another cheque i think. They will have another 40 days to send you them.

In the meantime you could send your prelim request for the amount you've calculated so far- but this would mean starting another claim when you recieve the previous 6 years worth of statements i presume.

Alternatively, you can send your SAR, wait to get your data then put the whole amount into one claim. This may take you over the 5k limit for the small claims track though.

Its up to you.

Hopefully someone a bit more knowledgable about it will respond to you soon ;)

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!