Tinkerbelle's Mate vs Mothercare

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6405 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right then!! This is the first of several actions being taken on behalf of a friend who has her hands full tending to kiddies :rolleyes:

Our first stop will be Mothercare!

We need to send the DPA request, but I need to check that I have the correct address to send it to. She gave me the following from one of her statements:

GE Money

P.O. Box 848

Liverpool

L71 2XX

Can anyone confirm that this is the correct address to send the DPA Request to please? I did have a search around the forum but couldn't find anything relating to Mothercare :(

Thanks in advance!

Tinks x

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well we had the S.A.R fulfilled, along with confirmation that there has been naff all manual intervention.

Despite having a family of 5, she is clearly no where near as reckless as I am (my kids quota = 0)

Anyway, she has managed to accumulate a whopping £75.00 worth of charges!! :eek::rolleyes: There's me expecting hundreds the way she was carrying on! "They charged me every month!, They charged me twice!" Did they 'eck! 29.gif

Prelim drafted and ready to send. Just waiting for confirmation of the interest rate she was charged, as we are thinking of going for the contractual rate - which may just about cover the postage :rolleyes: