tilly49vhalifax **won**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi tilly, i found it easier to use the calculator on the moneysaving expert site you just put amount and dates in and it does it all for you, i too was scared to death of all this paperwork but found it a doddle using this maybe worth a look??:-D

miz_print

Miz_Print v Halifax Won :-D 24th july 2007:D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tilly did you find the n1 easier to do i sent my lba the friday thats just gone so should be around your time with the court papers too, wish they would settle before hand :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aww you poor people its so stressful i'm as bad i keep going online to check my account then i get paranoid and think do they know im checking it all the time and looking desperate:? hoping to file my n1 this week but was hoping they just might sort it beforehand....wishful thinking i know:|

I'm sure they will reply soon tilly hope your checking your account! :D decided i am going to send in n1 and not wait just picking on poor ssl to help me out with the form filling :D

yep i did just got told but we have 8 weeks but we are trying to deal with it quicker and we will get back to you by june 16th told him was gonna file anyway and now they will have interest on top, felt better anyway....just made me more determined:D

Congratulations Tilly!!

:Dknew you would do it i had a tear in my eye reading this,i am sooooooo pleased for you,filing my n1 tomorrow so hopefully will be next!! you enjoy your hols now lucky devil :D xxxxxxxxxxxx