Acting in haste?

rolling stone
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All. I have read a message with advise to ring Inga Kirkman every day and she will pay up also that it might me good idea to write to James Arrandale asking for full settlement with costs before AQ is sent to Court. Anybody think this good idea or leave it to the Courts to decide. Dont want to make things worse.

Hi, I don't think that was advice - I think that was aoife just saying that's what he was going to do. I wouldn't bother, personally. Abbey won't cough up 'til they see your Bundle (if you'll pardon the expression). Regards, Mad Nick

PS Suggest you stick to one thread - you can still ask whatever you like but it helps people gauge where you are in the claim process and what's happened already.

Abbey £8370 settled 17 Apr 07

just go with the AQ... i had abbeys AQ and they wanted a stay of one month to try and settle the claim.. strange as i have been constantly emailing them (inga and james) to settle and not one reply... they r just stalling...i will wait now to see what will happen with their request... but i am going to email both of them every day now till the end just so i can clog up there inbox:eek: