Hbos Didn't Defend - Need Help With Form 11

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've reached the end of my 3rd claim against HBOS. I'm claiming a total of £2500 but I've split it into 4 seperate claims of under £750 each (i'm claiming in Scotland) and I've successfully reclaimed back the first 2 claims.

During this 3rd claim i received a letter on 13th March from HBOS saying:

"I note that you have previously had two payments in respect of your compaint regarding bank charges on your account therefore I am unable to agree to your request for a further refund."

The return date was on 23rd March (last Friday) and the hearing date is the 30th March (this Friday). Nothing came on Saturday's or Monday's post from HBOS so I contacted my local Sheriff Court today to ask if the bank had defended the claim but they clerk at the court told me that had had no reply from HBOS at all. He explained that I would need to fill in the FORM 11 that I received with my confirmation letter (which I have) and hand it in before Wednesday morning.

What exactly do i need to include in the FORM 11 and how do I fill it in?

Any help would be much appreciated.

kevmcfad

Just to give you an update - I went to the Kilmarnock Sheriff Court yesterday (3 working days after HBOS return date) and got the clerk to fill in the Form 11. She told me that the bank may still try and defend and I would end it having to go to court this Friday. I got home only to discover that the postman had left a letter form HBOS with a cheque inclosed! The letter and cheque were dated 22/3/07 (this was the 27th). I got back every penny of my claim + interest + court fees.

This is the third successfull small claim I have won against HBOS with the same account. I am going to send my LBA1 soon for my 4th and last claim!