Confusing Debt Questions

kiri260180
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When you send a CCA to a debt collection agency what happens if they cant provide the agreements - does this mean that the debt goes back to the credit card company who you were originally with?

What happens if the debt collection agency has bought the debt what would they supply to me?

If the debt collection agency can provide the information provided do they get agressive and try to up the amount that you pay?

If the debt is handed back to the credit card company what stops them from handing it back to another debt collection agency?

What is the benefit of using a CCA?

Any help I would be eternally greatful.:grin:

When you send a CCA to a debt collection agency what happens if they cant provide the agreements - does this mean that the debt goes back to the credit card company who you were originally with?

What happens if the debt collection agency has bought the debt what would they supply to me?

If the debt collection agency can provide the information provided do they get agressive and try to up the amount that you pay?

If the debt is handed back to the credit card company what stops them from handing it back to another debt collection agency?

What is the benefit of using a CCA?

Any help I would be eternally greatful.:grin:

If the debt has been sold then everything lies with the DCA that has purchased the debt...They have 12 working days (from receipt) to supply the OA. After 12 working days of no OA they are in default, a further month after that they commit a criminal offence and the debt is unenforceable without a court order...If the DCA is collecting agent for original creditor they will either request OA from original creditor or send it back to them.

• Haha 1

Just hate every DCA out there