Allocation Questionnaire advice

knagberi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Great advice on the AQ, especially as we are about to send ours! Could I clarify a few points please?

When we return the AQ with Draft Order for Directions and other information, do we:

1. send copies of all these docs to LTSB?

2. include copies of a) b) c) d) stated in The Draft Order for Directions?

Apologies if I'm being a bit slow on the uptake, just wanted to make sure I've done it right!

BiscuitBoy:confused: :)

• Haha 1

hi BuicuitBoy23,

When i took my AQ into my local court, thats all that is needed. NO you DONT have to send any copies of anything to LTSB, the court will send them.

Are you on income support, or a low income? If so, you will be exempt from the fee!

No, your not slow, it is a very confusing process if you dont know. The people who use this site are all in same boat, and all very helpful.

Hope this has been a help to.

Good luck

Great advice on the AQ, especially as we are about to send ours! Could I clarify a few points please?

When we return the AQ with Draft Order for Directions and other information, do we:

1. send copies of all these docs to LTSB? No, but you should send them to SC&M - not essential, but good practise and theoretically there is more chance of the draft being made into an order if you do.

2. include copies of a) b) c) d) stated in The Draft Order for Directions?

No - you only submit this if/when the judge orders the directions as proposed. This will be a few weeks after the AQ's go back.

Apologies if I'm being a bit slow on the uptake, just wanted to make sure I've done it right!

BiscuitBoy:confused: :)

:)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.