Soo glad i just Called Abbey!

Semi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Called abbey earlier this evening as i have received a letter of many this last 2 weeks stating this is my final final warning before my debt is passed over and ccj are to be issued blah blah. as i havent been able to make paments, and they have turned me down 3 times for Full + Final Settlement.

Did not have the letter at hand cos am not staying at home. but my mother read my the most of it over the phone.

so i though i would just call (hate calling banks period!) them and tell them i need some time to get myself sorted.

to my amazment all i said when i got to a customer service person was "i got a letter today about debt collection"

next thing i know i was put through to a manager called emma (stupid me forgot her second name, doh)

and she straight away said, could i still pay the ammount i preposed on the F&F letter.

i said yes, and she said ok its all good to go, 2moro she is sending me this in writing about the settlement and no follow ups on the remaining balance.

so pleased i called lol. knocked off 60% of the ammount owed.

i'm 4/5 of my debts paid of now with F+F Settlements. just Damn egg now grrr!

Just thought i'd share. and i feel happy now.

Semi :D

Good for you Semi, well done!

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

thanks, thing is i need to see it to believe it, if you know what i mean.

gonna have fun too reclaiming the charges from them. (not so fun when i gotta face those spreadsheets again, bah!)