mariejader v Abbey **DEFENCE STRUCK OUT!**WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1915 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Am new to this site so how do I find the AQ site where you posted your reply to the court

it's in this section

details of what I did are all listed in this topic I would suggest that you read it through

you are in the right place you just need to go back and read :) if you start at page 1 and keep moving forward you will find it

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...

Thankyou very much for your help!!! And no I REALY WONT hold my breath!!!

It seems to me like abbey are the ones who are realy playing up!

My niece requested her bank statements from the barclays, got them back in 11 days. requested het £2,777 back, 4 days later they made her an offer of £2,100 !!!! Yet scabbey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for your help.......

Good article - nice pic too.

Same statement they are churning out, maybe if they say if for long enough someone will sympathise with them - NOT :-)

Postal Address for Inga Kirkman is:

Location Code TS6B03

Abbey National House

2 Triton Square

Regents Park

London NW1 3AN

Would advise sending EVERYTHING by recorded delivery.

8) FoxyFiona

Thanks Fiona.

Right guys and girlies I have just received a call from BBC radio Berkshire and I will be going live on air on Friday 15th 7.05am - 7.10 ish, Bankfodder will be live on air at 8am ish.

For those of you out of the area if you are interested here is the link to the radio show

BBC - Berkshire - Local radio - Radio Berkshire

There is a button on the right hand side that you need to press to listen to the show, if you are interested which I hope you all will be :oops: as I am doing this for you then I would suggest that you sign in before hand and check you can listen to the show, sometimes a download is needed to be able to listen.

Obviously I will be discussing the abuse of process, does anyone have any suggestions that I should also try and include if I can;)

You could try and get in something about Abbey not releasing stetements etc beyond 6 years. I've been trying for months to get them back to 1997 and all they'll allow is 2001, say they don't keep them beyond that cos that's 6 years from when I asked for them.

No idea how to record the interview, sorry, but will def try and listen out for you.

Something that hit me in the interview you gave the press was the comment by Steve Ainger where he is said to have added that customers straying into the red are 'fined'. Well forgive me if I musunderstand Mr Ainger but surely, the dictionary definition of a fine is a 'financial penalty'.

I'm just wondering if his statement could be referred to as a way of proving that Abbey charges are penalties for the wrongdoing of the customer?

Sorry to go off on one Maria but I'm looking for any way to shoot Abbey down in flames.

Sorry to go off on one Maria but I'm looking for any way to shoot Abbey down in flames

Don't be sorry that's the point of this :p

If anyone want's to add any input and find something that I can quote then add it, I know Radio Berkshire are contacting Abbey for a statement.

As I said I will do my best for you all

Hi dont know how to record it either, however if you ask them at the radio station they will prob give you a copy on cd. When I did the interview on BBC Radio Cleveland, I did that and it came in the post within a couple of days. Mind I have no idea how to post it on thread, hence why I havent :-)

8) FoxyFiona

PPS. What about mentioning their blatent stalling tactics (ie application for stays) when they have no intention of going to court? And trying every trick in the book to put you off!

8) FoxyFiona

PPS. What about mentioning their blatent stalling tactics (ie application for stays) when they have no intention of going to court? And trying every trick in the book to put you off!

Don't worry on that one it's already been mentioned :rolleyes:

I just hope I am confident enough on the day to deliver the goods I will do my very best, it's just the nerves I am worried about

Excellent stuff Marie- dont panic you will be just fine . Dont let Abbey talk over you, just put your story just the way you have put it here and you will be fine. I cant wait, I going to miss a bit of Corrie , just so I can make sure I have the link :)

Marie,

I have a best friend who is a presenter for bbc radio leicester and is also presents a local tv channel.

I shall ask her the best way for recording this..

Also I must say marie....you are an inspiration to us all !!! THANKYOU!!

Good luck and go kick some.....

I shall ask her the best way for recording this..

Thanks that would be good.

I have to be at the studio for 6.45am so I guess I will have to leave home just after 6am to get there, I should be live on air at 7.05 I think and Bankfodder is doing a telephone link at 8.00 ish, I am going to wait around as they said they may get some calls into the studio my god what have I let myself in for :-x

I will also ask if they can give me a copy of the interview on cd as Fiona has suggested how it get's uploaded I don't know but I am sure some one will:p

good luck with it well be thinking of you and crossing everything but im sure youll be fine and the way youve dealt with everything youll take it in your sride im sure xxkia

thanks for the support guy's I have a big folder with all the information neatly presented, I am don't want to get there and find I can't remember which could happen :(

I post when I get back. I do hope some of you will tune in and listen that will give me strength to carry on knowing you are out there

mj...............you are incredible:)

I can't believe how much time,effort, and commitment you've put into all of this.

You never cease to amaze me with what you do..................just keep on doing it:)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

mj...............you are incredible

I can't believe how much time,effort, and commitment you've put into all of this.

You never cease to amaze me with what you do..................just keep on doing it

Thanks CF

Well I am back did anyone hear it?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1915 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks