Alicole vs RBS - CONCLUDED *WON

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

do i need a debit/credit card to donate or can i do it via e-banking?

If you have a Verified Paypal account, you can transfer funds to it from your Bank Account, just takes a few days to go through. If you don't already have a PayPal account, it doesn't take long to set one up, then you just need to verify the account by providing some bank details and your telephone number.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

hi alicole, congratulations on your success. when you got your rewuest for information

from corbetts did they ask you to answer in relation to each charge? i assume you didn't

barracad has advised me to ignore it or send a reply i am not sure which would be best

Hi John,

On the request for further info they wanted me to provide my account/sort codes (which they already had), details of all my charges - i sent them a copy of all my bank statements, then they asked me how i was going to use the Supply of Goods act as my defence as i had written this in my MCOL claim. If you look further up my thread Alanfromderby provided me with a very good reply to that one.

Don't let them scare you, they will give in eventually, i think they just like to try and scare people off before they have to pay out. Good luck!

:eek: Alicole, congrats!! I've just been reading through your thread and it has given me so much faith in the system, I'm claiming for over £3000 and it increasing almost daily!! 1st Offer was £1687 made on 16th June, just going to check my dates and sort out an LBA with a nice line about accepting the £1687 as an interim payment without conditions and pursuing the full amount. Fingers crossed but your tale has steeled me. Have they let you stay on as an RBoS customer?

Big Col 8)

Big Col:p

RBS LBA 20/06/06. WON - 21/10/06

MBNA(1)-Start-20/06/06, Claim-£250, 15/8 - Winner!!

MBNA Virgin(2)-Start-20/06/06, Claim £100, 15/8 - Winner!!

BoS MCard Data Protection Act Sent 20/06/06 - WON 16/10/06

Green On!

If the post/advice helps, pse click on the scales!! :cool:

Hi Big Col,

they havent cancelled my account yet, but i dont use it anymore, its only open until i've paid off the outstanding overdraft - but who knows - they will prob decided to close it down one of these days

:o That's cool, I've already set up another account just in case, but I've also got a loan with them so I'm hoping they'll leave me be for a couple of years with that :rolleyes: . We'll wait and see, the Bank's closing accounts action seems to be very random......

Big Col:p

RBS LBA 20/06/06. WON - 21/10/06

MBNA(1)-Start-20/06/06, Claim-£250, 15/8 - Winner!!

MBNA Virgin(2)-Start-20/06/06, Claim £100, 15/8 - Winner!!

BoS MCard Data Protection Act Sent 20/06/06 - WON 16/10/06

Green On!

If the post/advice helps, pse click on the scales!! :cool:

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks