CJD v Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Definately give them a call, I did and got them 7 days later (about 30days in total after sending off original SAR).

A gently nudge never hurt anybody!!!! Failing that send an email to [email protected], she is senior customer services lady

I sent my prelim letter off on 6th March, received by them on the 7th March, 9 days to go before I send off my LBA....the monkeys owe me £1300.

Still no statements :(

I'm now on about day 50! I've issued a reminder letter, e-mail and also made 3 phone calls - they keep telling me that the statements are on their way but they never seem to get here!

Can anyone advise me on what to do next?

Good luck CJD, I posted my claim for £1353 11 days ago and on Friday received a standard letter telling me that they were sorry to hear that I was unhappy.... and that they had 8 weeks to respond.

Further to the advice and from what i have read, that is complete rubbish! And I look forward to sending my LBA come Wednesday this week, unless of course they offer full reimbursement before then!!

Regards