Business Account

Dowie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey Lueeze

Thanks for the reply about FSB, i'll have a look into that but i believe that they are already in discussions with another bank.

Thanks

It's still worth mentioning as free banking is free banking and with your charges you could do very much better. If you go over limits as I say you get charged £10 a day which I have challeneged but this FSB deal is a good one.

Hey Andrew

Thanks for your posts. I will have a look through the FSB site, but my only concern is the word 'small'. The companies i deal with have turnovers of over £1 million pounds and big overdrafts to go with it. I will have a read of the website and see what i can find out. Thanks

Guest Lueeze

Agh you dont mean that! Or you would sell up and go on holiday LOL!

(Im not scottish but that Aagh sounded very much like scottish accent sorry :rolleyes: )

They might turnover a few quid but the amount they pay in bank charges is shocking! lol!

Once i get these bank charges back i'll be "leaving on a jet plane"

The referral charges will be for a paid DD where the funds were not available at the time. Works the same as on your personal account. Has been happening to me recently but will claim these back when i have a revue with my business manager.

To deal with teh cash charges you could open a new business account and get free banking for a year - bank as much of teh cash into this one and make a single transfer once a month. Could save a considerable amount per year.

Personally i ensure that when i bank my cash (food business so 90% cash) i mix the money up - turn them teh wrong way round etc. The poor teller has to put them all the right way round before putting them into the draw. gets a few tuts and may be pretty petty:-D but they can bloody well earn their 50 p per £100.:cool:

Bank Claim Result

NatWest £2051 UnGagged myself. They paid up in full:D

Barclays £641.81 Settled in full.:D

MBNA AOL £390 account credited

MBNA Card £880 account credited

MBNA Loan £115 LBA 03/07

Hello everyone!

I just got one of the Directors to call the Natwest! It was so funny. He said hello, i have been looking on the consumer action group website and it appears to me that you have been charging me a lot of money with regards to bank charges and I just wondered, as the charges are actually unlawful, what you are going to do about it. LOL

They asked which charges and whether he would send a list. His reply was that they are to look into it and get back to him by tomorrow as he doesnt want to go through the whole court process. She was a bit flustered and said she would look into and asked how he was and his businesses! He then told her about the programme with Trevor MacDonald on and advised that she should watch it so that she knows what to expect when she goes in to work the next day! How funny

I'll let you know the outcome when they reply to his phone call

Thanks

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks