Hedgey v NatWest **WON**

hedgey06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5920 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Go Hedgey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep ur pecker up, you will win in the end and it is actually a really nice feeling when you do the MCOL and you know ull get extra cash. I felt great. Now... I have to say I am absolutely SH*****G myself after what arrived today, its all jargon and i feel totally lost and totally thick.

We are all behind you, keep at it hedgey, and thanks for all your wise words and encouragement for me previously. Certainly keeps me going.

Go Hedgey

Lots of love Sparkie XXXXXXX

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwww........... thanks Sparkie, you're an absolute darling. I'm sat at my desk in work - totally fuming with steam coming out of my ears!!! Thanks for the support honey - it really means a lot to me right now.

Lots of love, hedgey xxx

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hedge you sound just like me whenever I get another nonsense & b*ll*cks letter from Cobblers like this morning. So I banged a snotty e mail right back at the little blighters. Lol. Its soooooooooooooo satisfying. Lol xxxx Fendy xxx. Dont stress, just file the MCOL on pay day next week. Mucho satisfaction to be gained from that little exercise. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for the filing of MCOL. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxxx Fendy xxx

hedgey i know how you feel ,they ignored all my letters till i filed into court.i gave them so many chances while i waited for the money to file the N1 and still they ignored me! silly bugg*** why dont they realsie the solicitors are the winners in all this!?

hedgey keep ur chin up ,dont get mad get even as they say!

just count the days down til payday and have all ur stuff ready for your revenge!!

xx

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

Awwww........... thanks gals!!! Just got in from work and read your posts - thank you so much for your support, you're absolute darlings - all of you. You're all totally right as well - I'm banging in the MCOL next week! I reckon with you lot behind me, I can only win anyway - so bug*er 'em, I'm going for it. Thanks Sparkie, Fendy, Archer, Enaid and everyone else. Love you loads, hedgey xxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

YOU WILL WIN!!! How can they beat you? Anyway I need you there after you`ve won to help me if I make any mistakes! Tell em to swivel on this.... :p......... bob m.

Lol........... I think that's the first time I've laughed since I spoke to nasty west Bob!!! Thanks for the support and encouragement mate, I really do appreciate it - it's keeping me going at the moment! I'm really tempted to phone 'em now, take your advice and tell 'em to swivel!!!!!! But I'm laughing too much to talk!!! Thanks Bob, lots of love, hedgey xxx :p:lol:

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

hi hedgey you need to calm down a bit i know is difficult but you have been so brave until here you just need to be a litle bit more patient in the end you will win and that idi..... at nasty west will gona eat is smile.

ok be strong and think positive.

how is my english? better?

manecas:lol::lol:;) xxxxxxxxxx

English is much better manecas........... you've been practising!!

Thanks for the support - I'm all calm now and ready to take them to court next week!!! xx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

English is much better manecas........... you've been practising!!

Thanks for the support - I'm all calm now and ready to take them to court next week!!! xx :p

good girl go get them and use a short lead to they not have to much space and time to breath make them suffer please , please.

wich you the best of the lucks

bye

manecas:smile: :smile::):D xxxxx

ahhhhhhhhhhh time to go sleep my wife is yelling at me to turn off the ligth and go to bed ,womans you can love them but you cant win with them they always won.

so the best is do watt she says and obey the orders ,before she gives me a punch lol:lol:

bye

hi hedgey

just thought i would say hi.........i know ure feeling down but remember how many people who have felt the same way and YOU picked them up.........Cheer up you are stronger than nat west u know that .............and we know that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Awww........ he is a darling isn't he?! (I'll tell him!!!) ;)

Tis all a wee bit sad if you ask me enaid. Wish whatever happened hadn't happened so that the site would still be the same.

Still............. no point being maudlin I suppose - not when there's dosh to be reclaimed!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I know Enaid. It was cool wasnt it. Yeah, chin up Hedgemeister............... tis the weekend. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, alway something to positive about despite the red mist that descend whenever nutwests name is mentioned. Lol. xxx Watch that back. xxx Fendy xxx

Lol............... think we're all becoming bank crusaders!!!!!!!!! Could do with a good 'rally/march' with placcards and banners and loads of peeps marching the streets in protest at the banks ridiculous penalty charges and shabby treatment of us fantastic CAGGERS!!!! Can see it now............ the banks'd sh*t it!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Yep Hedgey, no Humpty Pumpty for you for a little while:D

by the way I have just signed up for French lessons Fendy, incase you do adopt me:D How is this for starters Deux rumncokie!

C'est tres bien Enaid, tres bien. Je suis très impressionné mon ami. Lol Lol xxxxx

Brill Enaid. xxxxxxxxxxxx Hedge, u perked up yet. Ive just finished calculating hubbies Capital One, and wait for it, its £1300 in charges alone, lol lol lol xxxxxx how bad is he . xxxxx

Yep Hedgey, no Humpty Pumpty for you for a little while:D

by the way I have just signed up for French lessons Fendy, incase you do adopt me:D How is this for starters Deux rumncokie!

Lol enaid.............. brilliant! I'm very proud of you.......... your Frenchy is coming on lovely honey!!! Lol.............. xxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah......... perked up Fend.......... tis just a wee bit strange at the mo - think that's all it is. We'll get used to it......... as long as we can all still be total nutters on the threads that count - we'll be fine!!!!! :smile:

Can you adopt me as well please Fend? I'll go to the same Frenchy classes as our enaid!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx :razz:

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Lol Lol Lol....................... u frenchies.............. nvm adoption, hows about you can use my french pad for free when I manage to get all claims sorted. Probs about another 8 months off yet. All of em. Lolxxxxxxxxxx

Yep Twins, Hedgy and Enaid, only there mother could tell em apart.

Just having deux rumncokie now, it is very or should i say tres bien.

If you did contractual on that £1300 fendy it would double in size, don't give up yet, wait and see if you can get a bit more help!

Lol.......... we're getting worse!!! Think I might join you soon enaid and have little deux reddy-winey!!!

And contractual ..................... go for it Fend - it'll really bump the claim up!!! You'll have the little pad in French France quicker than you can say CAG!!!! xxxxxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

OO, la, la, ;)

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

ooo fendy i cant believe how much you'll get off cap one.theyre not easy though like natwest.im filing next week for cap one it isnt much but will clear my balance.

french lessons.... i was fluent at french and spanish at school .........long time ago ! lol have probs just with english now! lol

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Oooooooooooh................. I can do Spanish!!!! ;)

Pedro, manuel, tapas, vino tinto, paella, manyana (maybe with diffo spelling!!), patatas bravas, san miguel, ola, viva espana................. yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy.............. hedgey can speak spanish with archer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx :D :D :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

lol!! and the important el sexo!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won