dilly v RBoS

x_dilly_x
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everybody,

I've been a member here for a few months now, and I've spent that time doing as much reading on the forums as I can. What an amazing resource, and even before I've begun I feel that I am due thanks to all those who provide advice.

I'm now ready to start my claim!

I'm claiming back around £600 in charges from RBoS, with added contractual compound interest which takes the total to around £950.

I had already requested my statements in person when I discovered this forum, so my first letter will be the Preliminary one, which is printed out with my schedule of charges all ready to be posted tomorrow.

Here goes....!

dilly

16/02/07 - Prelim Letter posted

I received a letter dated 23rd Feb from Sandy Watt offering me just under £600. So that is a good start at least!

I have a couple of questions, if anybody could help.

1. I still have a week left until the deadline i'd initially given in my prelim letter, so should I wait until then to send my LBA?

2. Does anybody know of any threads which have good template letters for the LBA which include accepting an initial offer only as a partial settlement, or should I just combine the LBA in the library with a partial acceptance letter myself?

Thanks in advance

dilly x

16/02/07 - Prelim Letter posted