GOGW payment into my account without my knowledge

Shutterz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6304 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Abbey have paid a GOGW into my account without notifying me until afterwards, by telephone!!!. I sent the 1st request for money along with the schedule of charges, then on the 11 december i sent the letter notifying them of 14 more days to comply.

In the meantime they paid £265.00 as a GOGW and cancelled £315.00 of charges scheduled to leave my account.

Theyve sent two more letters, one on the 7th feb stating they wont refund any more charges and then one one the 9th feb saying theyre still looking into my claim????

I wish Id just stuck to the advice given on your forum and not engaged in any telephone conversations.. Have u any advice on what to do next??? Shall I send them a letter stating that they have 14 more days to respond to my claim for the full whack or else they wont hear from me again and I'll file the claim at court and then take away the GOGW amount??? Do you have a template for this??? Please help?? My heads battered!! Hehe!!

Thanx for your quick reply... total claim is for £1108.64..... So, just to clarify shall I send the letter giving the 14 extra days to repond and then they wont hear anymore from me and I'll proceed with my claim through the courts???

Cheers!!!!! Claire.

Hi Claire,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejecting-offers.html

Just amend this template for rejecting their GOGW payment, and keep to your timetable. I'm at exactly the same stage, just reecived a GOGW with an extra few quid for charges not yet made. N1 day is 16/02.

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.