FergalThang v Lloyds TSB Credit Card

FergalThang
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6303 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Afternoon all,

I am about to take the lovely people at Lloyds TSB Credit Cards to cleaners (hopefully) and have just requested the last 6 years statements by telephone. I think I was lucky enough to get someone who didn't have much of a clue as after they advised me that I would be getting charged £400+ for the copies and that they could only send the last 5 years, I quoted the data protection act to them and after they referred to a 'colleague' should have them in the next 14 days, bonus!!!

Any tips from those who have already taken them through this whilst I await receipt of the statements?

Much appreciated,

FT

Hi and Welcome!:)

My advice would be just to keep reading everything you can on here, also have a look at some of threads in the "Success" thread to give you an idea on what to expect.

Good luck, and if you have any questions, please ask.

Barty:)

• Haha 1

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Thanks for the welcome and the info!!

I am in the process of claiming from HSBC on a current account. £1812.99 to be precise, one week left until I can request a judgement. Just wasn't sure if the process tended to be the same on credit cards and indeed with LTSB, as I have found them to be quite unreasonable in the past!!!

Roll on receipt of statements!!!

Thanks

FT

Just a note of interest for folks requesting statements. Having requested them by telephone quoting the data protection act etc, I have been charged for the statements as promised. However.... rather than the projected figure in excess of £400, I have been charged a grand total of £4.33....... I make that less than 5p per sheet as opposed to the regular £6... :p