Netyard Vs Vodafone (Default Removal)

Netyard
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

31/01/2007 - S.78 Letter - Do they still have the original agreement? This is for a default that Vodafone had placed and sold the debt on I have been paying it for a few years now... worth a try :-)

Vodafone

Balliol House

Banbury Business Park

Aynho Road

Adderbury

Banbury

OX17 3NS

Tuesday 31st January 2007

Dear Sir/Madam

Wescot Credit Services Reference No. XXXXXXXXXX

Vodafone Contract Tel. XXXXXXXXX Started XX/XX/05 Defaulted £3XX on XX/XX/05

Registered to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I recently conducted a check of my credit history report with Experian and I have a default notice in my name which refers to the above account, I have no record of the default and would like you to substantiate this data at your earliest convenience.

1. You must supply me with a true copy of the alleged agreement that refers to on my credit report.

This is my right under your obligation to supply a copy of the agreement under the legislation contained within s.78 (1) Consumer Credit Act 1974 (s.77 (1) for fixed sum credit). Your obligation also extends to providing a statement of account. I enclose a £1 postal order in payment of the statutory fee, PO Serial Number. XXXXXXX

2. You must supply me with a signed true and certified copy of the original default notice

3. Any deed of assignment when the debt was sold on

I request that this data is provided within the next 28 days, if you are unable to provide this data then I insist that it is removed from my credit files as unsubstantiated.

• 1 month later...

Not had a reply yet but as dayglo said they are not covered by the CCA, but strangely enough, the default was removed and then put back on the same day?? I will wait for them to return the letter and £1 postal order then I will send a SAR

• 2 weeks later...

Still no reply from Vodaphone but my CCA request was received on 05/02/2007. I know they are not covered by the CCA so I will send them SAR tomorow.