Eden Project Crusher Do - 16/06/07

The cobbett slayer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Back on the first page 'Darling' 'scarletrose' and 'mbdiss' all sounded like they were up for it. Hummm, time for some P.Ms. me thinks.

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to meet some new friends.... count me in Crusher!

Whoo hoo Settled in Full. 16th April 07

Notice of Acknowledgement: 17th March 07

Claim Form to CC: 8th March 07

LBA sent: 8th Jan

Prem Letter: 12th Dec 06

Nationwide Claim. £2921.96

Booky very unsure after the roof of which we spoke turned out to be rotted right through, and I had to find 900 extra smackers in the space of 2 days. Be glad I didn't know this on the Monday, or you'd have been buying every round!

I am now overdrawn and quartered until further notice. I need to work out the cost of coming... down? sideways? Not sure... so have me down as a very tentative possibly maybe who knows.

Booky very unsure after the roof of which we spoke turned out to be rotted right through, and I had to find 900 extra smackers in the space of 2 days. Be glad I didn't know this on the Monday, or you'd have been buying every round!

I am now overdrawn and quartered until further notice. I need to work out the cost of coming... down? sideways? Not sure... so have me down as a very tentative possibly maybe who knows.

sorry for the bad news booky.

the guy surveying should have picked this up.

incompetents :mad:

sorry I dont live closer.:(

Hi Karnie,

Try here :- St Austell Area @ Chycor Cornwall - Holiday Accommodation

Lex xxx

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Brilliant Sharon,

I'm really looking forward to seeing a dozen 'suspicious' looking folks, wandering around the Eden Project. Each carrying a 'Pastie' or a 'Red Rose' or a copy of 'The Westen Morning News' in front of them !!!

If anybody needs picking up from a Airport, please let me know.

Lex

&

It really be great to meet you all. :-D

bring a copy of the "west briton"

I could bring a copy of hte Evening Standard, or the South London Press :D

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

Just for the record, we had a practice run on Good Friday: The Crusher Phoenix Dr Who Land's End CAG gathering...I believe the score was 5 persons apiece...:p

...and I even succumbed to a (truly disgusting) Land's End pasty...:evil:

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Didn't have any beer, although there was plenty of Cripple Cock for sale...it's cider, and believe me, a couple of pints of that and you begin to understand why it is so called...

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

They sell pints, splints, halves and shalves...

It really be great to meet you all. :-D

bring a copy of the "west briton"

Do they print enough copys for all of us, Crush ? ;)

Lex

&

You didnt eat one of those pasties Phoenix?

worse than ginsters.... yes, that bad.

Marginally worse...marginally...

Hmm, missed this thread before, but this could be interesting - I think I might register my possible attendance :D Now, where to stay......

Cheers

Michael

Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law.

Please see the following copyright statement