owedloads vs Natwest

owedloads
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have previously been using MSE for help and templates etc but have decided to come over here as I hope to get clearer advice on things.

I sent off for my statements in late Nov 2006 and received them quickly, I then totalled these up with interest which came to £4069.25. I then sent my first letter demanding settlement which was met with a letter back acknowledging receipt and thanking me for my patience while the matter is being investigated.

Not content with this i then let the 14 days pass and then sent my second letter last Monday threatening court action in 7 days, I received another letter to say it had been received and the claim was being investigated.

So.... do i start the court claim tomorrow or wait a little bit longer??

Thanks in advance

hi owedloads, welcome to CAG, you just received a standard time waste letter, stick to your timetable, you are the one in charge.

good luck and keep us posted:)

:)I am not an expert at this, any advice i give is from reading posts on this site, its all in here somewhere :)

:) If i have helped please click the scales:)

NatWest Settled 16th february 2007----£3902.67 All charges, costs and s.69 interest

MBNA- S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 25th March 2007

MBNA missed deadline, LBA for SAR sent 8th May 2007

CCA request sent 8th May 2007

sorry owedloads didn't see the 7 days, my eyes are getting blurry now trying to work my own case out:confused: claire is right the standard timetable is 14 days for the LBA

:)I am not an expert at this, any advice i give is from reading posts on this site, its all in here somewhere :)

:) If i have helped please click the scales:)

NatWest Settled 16th february 2007----£3902.67 All charges, costs and s.69 interest

MBNA- S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 25th March 2007

MBNA missed deadline, LBA for SAR sent 8th May 2007

CCA request sent 8th May 2007