Form N244-striking Out For Failure To Disclose

biffa1965
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Folks as some of you are aware me , Ukaviator, Unhappy bunny and others are taking on the Birmingham Mids at the mo, iam at the stage were ive been given a hearing date on 21st MARCH 2007. my bundle had to be in by 4pm Friday 26th Jan 07 (spent ages working on it , thanks to everyone who helped)I have managed to serve my bundle/disclosure on all parties in time.However when i spoke to the midshires solicitors last week i was told outright that the legal rep dealing was on holiday til 7th Feb and that the issue of disclosure would NOT be dealt with before then.when i returned my AQ i enclosed a copy of the 14 day directions with it and iam hazarding a guess that the judge has agreed to this as the time scales fit perfectly. Now heres the point im finally gettin to, if my disclosure from the Mids does not arrive within next few days (as i know it wont) can i apply for a strike out of the defence? and secondly as anyone else had joy with the same course of action or any other experiences for that matter. this point as got me quite excited i have to say !........let me know folks biffa x