The Beginning. .

Lion1983
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6251 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I received Lloyds defence today, seems to be a standard 9 point defence, i also received an AQ which i have until the 23rd to return so i'll use the guidelines on this website and take it back in, i assume i should make at least 2 copies of the AQ?

I'll keep you posted. .

Matt

*Prelim sent 6/2*

*Response received 15/2*

*LBA sent 15/2*

*N1 Submitted 12/3*

*£750 Goodwill Gesture Received 26/3*

Although you may know where these are, the links below should help you complete the AQ, New Strategy really a must now:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionaires.html

You should send a copy of the AQ to the court and out of courtesy to SCM and obviously keep a copy for yourself.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have SC&M's address please so i can send them a copy of the AQ with the other info and Draft Order for directions.

Thanks

Matt

*Prelim sent 6/2*

*Response received 15/2*

*LBA sent 15/2*

*N1 Submitted 12/3*

Sechiari Clark & Mitchell

Department SO

PO Box 499

Upper Ground Floor

1 – 5 Queens Road Quadrant

Brighton

East Sussex

BN1 3XJ

Thanks GuidoT.

I'm going to take the AQ to my county court today and also send a copy to SC&M, On the draft order for directions it states that I will send a schedule of charges, copies of statements etc, basically a court bundle I assume, within 14 days. Will this be 14 days from the date i file my AQ - today, or, will the court advise if and when they are going to accept the draft order for directions and then I will have 14 days from that date?

Sorry to be a pain if it seems a simple question for someone. .

Matt

*Prelim sent 6/2*

*Response received 15/2*

*LBA sent 15/2*

*N1 Submitted 12/3*

You need to wait and see if the judge directs the Draft Order first.

If ordered, this is a good link for preparing the Draft Order documentation:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html

and / or

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionnaires-3.html

I have just had the Draft Order made, it took 3 months from filing of AQ - you need patience.;) My situation is a little complicated though, if interested see here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/47207-guido-t-lloyds-tsb-3.html

Seems i've been a tad fortunate!

I received 2 letters from SC&M at the weekend both dated the 16th April (which is one day before i filed my AQ at court). The first letter stated the intentions to defend the claim and that i should contact the bank for a review of my account.

The second is marked without prejudice and gives reasons for defending the claim but then states that the bank together with other banks is presently discussing the legal basis for charges with the OFT, the bank can't pre-empt the outcome and the legal costs could easily exceed the amount in issue regardless of who 'wins'.

Turn to page 2, and, the bank without prejudice is willing to pay me the sum of £xxxx.xx by way of bank charges and interest if pleaded, plus court fee of £120.00 in full and final settlement of my claim, the total sum will be less the £750 already paid, with conditions:

I must agree to maintain my account with the bank within my agreed limits.

And again, I must contact the bank for a review of my account.

Finally, i must notify the court immediately once payment is received and provide a copy of my letter to the court for SC&M records.

All i have to do is sign the letter at the bottom and return to SC&M

I'd just like to thank all those that have helped me throughout my claim, this is such a freindly and helpful sight, i'll continue to recommend it to anyone.

My donation will be sent once i have received the balance.

Thanks again

Matt

*Prelim sent 6/2*

*Response received 15/2*

*LBA sent 15/2*

*N1 Submitted 12/3*

Last ever question from me I hope!!

Is there a template letter to the court advising that I am in receipt of full and final settlement from SC&M? Obviously i won't send this until I receive the funds. .

Thanks

Matt

*Prelim sent 6/2*

*Response received 15/2*

*LBA sent 15/2*

*N1 Submitted 12/3*