2nd Bank Claim details and a few questions?? Thanks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6330 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello after one sucessfu claim with the halifax I ahve got more charges through me not being able to work due to my daughter being ill. (self employed).

I have submitted a lba this morning to the halifax as have all my statements online. I have asked for the full amount.

It is a while since I claimed before and lovely lady heleped me so please can you direct me where the interst sheet is. I know I do not need it as yet but want to prepare already.

Hs anybody else made a sucessfull claim eith the halifx, I mean a second one???

Thanks and I await your replies!

Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas

DAY 45: 27/10 - Data Non-Compliance sent off

DAY 67: 18/11 - N1 Deemed served

DAY 114: 03/01 - Judgment served £60 cheque rec'd; Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70

59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80

179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs

254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Advice & opinions offered are personal, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hs anybody else made a sucessfull claim eith the halifx, I mean a second one???

Yes, me. Just got my letter of settlement.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank/43066-bookworm-halifax-round-2-a.html

I think Halifax are really one of the easiest to deal with.

Make sure when you get your letter, to check whether there are any more charges in the pipeline, as they charge the monthly o/draft charge nearly 2 months later. For instance, I got the letter a few days ago about the charge to go on at the end of February, so I have to get that removed before I send back acceptance. ;-)

Hithanks for that info.Did you do iy the same way as the first claim. I had all my staements online so did it that way, I presume this will be okay as did not have to send away for them. I am only claiming about 3350 back so what stage did they return your money to you?

I hav aslo started a claim against barclays for good frind of mine and they are so much harder work that Halifax.

Congratultions on your claim!:)

Sorry, I missed your post.

I got mine back at stage post LBA, and before issuing MCOL, although if I had stuck to the timetable, it would have been after issuing claim.

Mind you, mine was only £148, so not quite the same amount! ;-)

And yes, Barclays are a pain, but they still pay up all the same, eventually. :-D