Ive just beaten both Natwest and Barclays on the same day!!

marieclaire
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone. Havent posted for a while but have been steadily observing quietly, using all the help given on here. Id like to share with you all that after reading the website earlier in the week whilst dealing with a Barclays claim I found a number to call to ask about the court case (I was due in court on the 2nd feb), no questions asked, he asked for my claim number then told me he would settle IN FULL. I received letter confirmation this morning for £1376.27. I am so happy and so grateful for all the help given. Please keep going everyone its so worth it.

On the same day, this morning, my fiance received a cheque and letter from Natwests Cobbetts Solicitors (he was also due in court on the 2nd feb - freaky huh) with settlement in full for £1901.91. how amazing that we receive such good fortune on the same day.

It has been an exhausting experience, but when every person I knew told me to fold and take the offers I was the only one who continued, and that would not have happened had I not been so inspired by the overwhelming adivce I have received here. You do not realise how much this will help finance our wedding.

For everyone who is still at the beginning stages, please dont fold, this is the best thing that came out of my university experience!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou you people are the reason why I believe in miracles :-) may you have as happy year as we will:-)