Starting Claim Online Need Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi im starting my claim online court hopefully tomorrow. Up untill this point i have been asking for the year 2000 in my letters to bank but have decided to drope year 2000 which brings the amount down by £3000. Can i just go ahead and file at court or do i need to send letter to bank telling them about this first.

Hi im starting my claim online court hopefully tomorrow. Up untill this point i have been asking for the year 2000 in my letters to bank but have decided to drope year 2000 which brings the amount down by £3000. Can i just go ahead and file at court or do i need to send letter to bank telling them about this first.

Couple of quick questions as otherwise anyone wanting to help is working in the dark:

1. Have you followed the process including the time scales?

2. How large is the claim, in otherwords am I to assume that it is more than £5,000.

3. If the answer to number 3 is yes then had you thought about splitting the claim e.g. Claim for first three years first then when they pay up on that go after the next three! Rather that than lose £3,000 etc...

Boo

;) Boobaby

Please hit the scales if you think I've helped!

Please note that advice given is purely my opinion and should be treated as such.

FAQ’s

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

HSBC Claim - August 2006 £2,700 paid November 2006

Halifax Claim - August 2006 £4,100 paid December 2006

GE Capital - August 2006 - settled

Log Book Loans - August 2007 - sorted

Hi i have followed timescales exactly,and have had offer of less than half which i refused. the origanal claim was for well over £10,000 with intrest now im droping yr 2000 my claim drops about £3000 but it is still over ten grand

Hi i have followed timescales exactly,and have had offer of less than half which i refused. the origanal claim was for well over £10,000 with intrest now im droping yr 2000 my claim drops about £3000 but it is still over ten grand

Are you splitting the claim, as you will be unable to put it through the small claims court if it is in excess of £5,000.?

Boo

;) Boobaby

Please hit the scales if you think I've helped!

Please note that advice given is purely my opinion and should be treated as such.

FAQ’s

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

HSBC Claim - August 2006 £2,700 paid November 2006

Halifax Claim - August 2006 £4,100 paid December 2006

GE Capital - August 2006 - settled

Log Book Loans - August 2007 - sorted