Notice of acknowledgement of service

dollysplodge
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6331 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi having filled in all the forms to get my claim to court, deemed to be served on 2nd Jan, them recieved a letter from court saying that acknowledge of service has been filed on 12th Jan and that they have 28 days from the date of service to file a defence. Good news but do i just wait now? Probably a thick question but i am getting jumpy now and not sure whether to pull out incase i have done something wrong. i have followed all your instructions, but am worried incase i have put a charge i shouldnt have or included one i havent before. Has anyone else come up against these nego feelings? Please give me some support am feeling panicy now!! lol. :-x

DONT PULL OUT. i dont know about everyone but certainly everyone i know having been through or going through the process thinks they are going to be the first person to loose a case. Dont worry you will get your money back. The sorting it all out and writing to them and court ect. is the easy part. the hard part is the waiting game. Bear with it.

HSBC - 11/9/06 - prem letter sent

19/9/06 - lba sent £3391 requested

5/10/06 - MCOL

17/10/06 - offer for £1600 on one account recieved

28/11/06 - Full offer recieved

Capital one - 13/9/06 -letter asking for statements sent

17/10/06 - prelim sent for £640

Lloyds TSB - 13/9/06 -letter asking for statements sent

17/10/06 - prelim sent fro £732

Lloyds TSB - 26/9/06 - prem letter sent - £391

:) thanks for that i definately needed it!! I think you do feel like that when it all becomes legal as it were, your finally going to get the court to look at it and it all feels a bit out of your depth if you know what i mean.

But thank you for your words of support. xx

hi dollysplodge like you,i have received a "letter of acknowledgement of service" today,which was filed on 9th jan 2007 and has given 28days to file a defence. i have the same nervous worries of have i done the right thing,and what if i have to go to court,and what do i do now?so i know how you feel. do i need to send a letter of schedule of charges to cobbetts now they have received my claim?i feel like i should be doing something,does anyone know why they have 28days and not 14 like i originally thought? :confused:

it wouldnt hurt to send a copy for them just saves them being able to delay things by saying they havn't got a copy.

HSBC - 11/9/06 - prem letter sent

19/9/06 - lba sent £3391 requested

5/10/06 - MCOL

17/10/06 - offer for £1600 on one account recieved

28/11/06 - Full offer recieved

Capital one - 13/9/06 -letter asking for statements sent

17/10/06 - prelim sent for £640

Lloyds TSB - 13/9/06 -letter asking for statements sent

17/10/06 - prelim sent fro £732

Lloyds TSB - 26/9/06 - prem letter sent - £391

;) i am glad its not just me!! I must admit i did think it was 28 days so i dont know where the 14 days has come from, maybe its because some of the others have filed theirs on line? As for your schedule of charges i gave mine and copies of all bank statements to the court when i first started prceedings and the clerk told me they would send shatwest copies with all the other court paperwork!! Hope this helps.