Natwest charges

Helen_Mary
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am on the Onlineform, their is a list of form numbers, which one do I select, I can't believe it has taken me this long to find a claim no, I desperately need one as I have only 4 days before the bank withdraws their offer. I have been all over, I have read everything I see on everysite and I am desperate and annoyed with myself and very confused now, I know it should be so easy to complete especially with your help, I am really trying my best but with so much written info, I just can't seem to get where I want and I was trying my best not to ask another stupid question. I have a list of hmcourts-services, form numbers, which one do I select.

I have been on the Getting MCOL Right, saved a few pages, but that site has mainly replies to peoples questions, I can not see the advice given on how to get a claim no. etc.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all I am trying to do is get a claim no, I am sorry, I haven't a clue, whatever you suggest as the easiest option I would be greatful.

Mr Brown, I really Hope I do not put you off helping me. I have been through so much in my life, and nothing has reduced me to tears as trying to sort this out has. I have no support at home, and I am so greateful for all the help you are giving me. Please bare with me, I am really trying, and I am sorry if you keep repeating yourself, I have been on so many threads too, in the hope of seeing how they suceeded but most of it is just normal conversations, I have been on the FAQ and have tried to dig deeper, all I seem to find is advertisements, I have been on successes etc most seem to be expressing their grattitude and congratulation, I can never seem to find how they got the where they are now. Now you know why I am so confused. Sorry.

You won't get a claim no. until you actually file a claim.

If you file at MCOL, you'll be given the claim no. once you have pressed the submit button.

If you file at your local court, your claim no. will be sent through the post.

Thank you so much, you had put me on the right path, last night I registered with MCOL, I haven't completed filling in the details as yet. up until now I thought I got it wrong and I had just logged on after I had written my last message. Thank you once again.:D

Address to Serve Court Papers

REGISTERED ADDRESS:

Thank you for the adress, I have Just found #1link, it was exactly what I needed . Printer not working at moment but I have saved it. I never went to #1, I only looked and the recent messages. Hopefully I can get on with it now, I get back soon, thanks again.:grin:

Good Morning, I am filling in the paticulars for the MCOL claim.

I am on benefits, I have no credit cards, can I use my normal bank card to pay.

Can you tell me what the daily interest charge, I think I saw 0.02% somewhere, not sure. thanks.

MCOL have completed my claim, but they are requesting £80.00 which I don't have at this moment, I don't mind paying this when I receive the bank payment. I have a feeling I can't get my claim no, any advice whould be helpful.

Not to worry, I have just phoned the MCOL help desk, it is all clear now I know exactly where I stand. I am Sorry to have wasted your time on this. This always happens when you are extremely limited with funds.

I am very greatful for all the help given thankyou for all your support and valued advice.

Everyone is more than pleased to help you. If you have any probs however small. Just ask away. Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.