anikin skywalker

hels bells
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6351 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

just finally worked out how to use the thread thing here, god!! i,m rubbish.

firstly sent SAR letter but i requested a breakdown of charges as i am in business, i receive these bank statments quarterly, they highlight what i have been charges for, so i can see clearly what charges are reasonable and wot are not, however i have fallen at the first hurdle, bank statments have been sent with 3 years of breakdown of charges but they will not send the latter three, 2000-03, i have now sent a firmer letter requesting all the breakdown of charges but they rang me today and informed they have sent my request letter to thier data protection team, i asked them to put this in writing. do we know wot thier dada protection people will say and can i carry on a usual procedure, by the 18th jan they are due another letter given them 14 more days to send my stuff, is this right.

I have combed through the site to find business over charges but not found anything, is the process the same, the charges are huge, so i reallty hope the process is the same, we are looking at 15k over 6 years.

would love a quick responce.