P2G/YODEL - returned parcel never arrived - P2G Court Claim Issued - mediation advise please

jk2054
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 211 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Similar issue to a thread I've made here before.

Yodel Direct have claimed to return another parcel but haven't actually returned it.

Filed with MCOL against P2G who've extended their deadline till 23rd oct.

Just wanted to see advice for mediation on P2G. I know with EVRi we go with no mediation because they rarely turn up, but with P2G they seem to turn up. Given I expect a N180 shortly, what's the recommendation for mediation against P2G.

• Confused 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• dx100uk changed the title to P2G/YODEL - returned parcel never arrived - P2G Court Claim Issued - mediation advise please

thread title updated

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Once again, if tells the story then we aren't here to play guessing games.
You've been here long enough to know the kind of detail we need. This reference to some other thread – particularly when you have so many all around the same kind of issues – is really unhelpful.

Also, you aren't only posting for your benefit, or for our benefit. Your posting for the benefit of anybody else who comes here with similar problems and wants to know the story.
You may feel the and expressing a lack of empathy but I am going to close this thread and you can start another one until the whole story in the way that I'm sure you realise we need.

Thanks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 211 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks