New strategy for Allocation Questionnaires

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5060 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have used the new strategy, was it successful?  

80 Caggers have voted

1. 1. If you have used the new strategy, was it successful?

• Yes - the draft was made into an order
    • No - standard/other directions were ordered

Hi,

I don't know whether anyone is still wanting to know which courts are ordering the requested directions?

If they are, Basingstoke County Court has just ordered my requested directions in two of my cases, so it's looking good here :D.

Shame I bottled on one of the cases just one week too early tho... lol :(

Nikki :)

Halifax Card: Claim served 30th Mar - they met 2nd AQ deadline - waiting for Directions/Court Date

Monument Card: Claim served 30th Mar - Directions taken - 14 + 14 day deadline 18th June - settlement signed & waiting for cheque

CitiCards: Claim served 6th April - Defendant's docs (only) to be received by 25th June - case back to Judge 2nd July

A+L (SETTLED IN FULL): Prelim sent 16th April - Claim settled 4th June (on the defence deadline)

Debenhams Store Card (SETTLED IN FULL): Prelim sent 17th Feb - Claim settled on 14th Mar (3 days before LBA deadline)

MINT Card (SETTLED IN FULL): Prelim sent 8th Feb - claim settled 14th Apr (1 day after defence deadline)

HSBC (SETTLED FOR 8% INTEREST): Prelim sent 15th Jan - claim settled 18th May (after AQ deadline)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

Just a quick note on our quest to get directions ordered. The District Judge in my area is quite 'directions friendly' and has taken on the directions in a couple of my cases now.

This time, he has ordered his own, this time just asking the only defendant to serve his documents - "full details of any facts or matters to be relied upon to show that each and every charge is reasonable and proportionate". Excellent - I think he must be getting fed up with them messing around as much as we are!

It has been very good timing, as this is the case most likely to actually get to court as the defendant involved is known for it (no names as they read this forum)

I suppose they could still try to set aside though...

Iceman1 - to your questions:

1. They've probably block-listed your hearings with others to save time and group 'like' cases together - nothing to worry about as far as I know. I'm sure someone will correct me if there's anything to worry about.

2. The £100 fee is for the Allocation Questionnaire (if your claim is over £1,500). Although the DJ has dispensed with the AQ itself, the fee is still payable. If your claim is over £1,500 you must still pay it or risk having your case thrown out. And yes you can reclaim it it you win as it comes under court costs.

• Haha 1

Halifax Card: Claim served 30th Mar - they met 2nd AQ deadline - waiting for Directions/Court Date

Monument Card: Claim served 30th Mar - Directions taken - 14 + 14 day deadline 18th June - settlement signed & waiting for cheque

CitiCards: Claim served 6th April - Defendant's docs (only) to be received by 25th June - case back to Judge 2nd July

A+L (SETTLED IN FULL): Prelim sent 16th April - Claim settled 4th June (on the defence deadline)

Debenhams Store Card (SETTLED IN FULL): Prelim sent 17th Feb - Claim settled on 14th Mar (3 days before LBA deadline)

MINT Card (SETTLED IN FULL): Prelim sent 8th Feb - claim settled 14th Apr (1 day after defence deadline)

HSBC (SETTLED FOR 8% INTEREST): Prelim sent 15th Jan - claim settled 18th May (after AQ deadline)

Congratulations GaryH! Your perseverance is rewarded at last!

Also for anyone looking for the Australian Default Charges Report - I found it finally:

Australian Default Charges Report - Nicole Rich

Australian Default Charges - Press Release Only

Hope this helps,

Nikki