Bank Parking ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - wrong reg - Appeal failed - Belvedere Street Car Park, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 1JJ

Sorry to hear of all your challenges Laura.

Just rest assured that the team here have your back and will support you all the way.

Chin up...

• I agree 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• dx100uk changed the title to Bank Parking ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - wrong reg - Appeal failed - Belvedere Street (Mansfield)

This is a very significant comment by the IAS "adjudicator"...

On 24/06/2022 at 23:52, Laura Cooke said:

The Operator's evidence shows no payment for the Appellant's vehicle, or anything similar. It does show two payments for the same registration in quick succession. I would take a reasonable guess, based on the circumstances described, that the person paying has paid for the registration of the person they assisted again.

If they have paid for the incorrect registration they have my sympathy, but the guidance to the appeal is clear that I may only consider legal issues not extenuating circumstances. The Operator has this discretion, but they are unlikely to exercise it in the Appellant's favour, in the absence of evidence to support the claim.

I think it's extremely damning and should certainly be used in any Witness Statement!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

From the OP's posts and the PCN, it looks like this is the place LFI, but Google streetview doesn't really get close enough to see much...

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.1435834,-1.1990174,3a,75y,197.67h,93.78t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sU4ug6ZpsUr_w0ht4cXGiMw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu

The only comment I'll make is that the entrance sign is dubious and isn't compliant with ATA's COP.

Just noticed that it's train and bus parking... could be subject to bye laws?

@Andyorch

Does this "certificate of suitability of litigation friend", mentioned above, allow the OP to act on behalf of her son from the moment she obtains it Andy? Or just in the courtroom?

Laura,

The mention of the two payments I (and LFI) quoted earlier, were taken from your own post on the 24th June.. post number 17 or thereabouts.

if it's not right, could you please upload the original response from IAS?

5 hours ago, Laura Cooke said:

the person who paid the parking fee also submitted a witness statement and proof of my sons disability etc were sent to the County Court and the claimants solicitor

You've not mentioned this so far?

Why are you writing to the claimant's solicitor?

Please keep us in the loop about what you're doing.

So Laura,

It appears that if you have this certificate, you can effectively take him out of the process.

This should help with his stress problems.

But, referring to my last post above, you really should not be doing anything without letting the team know first!

Can you please upload all the correspondence youve had with their solicitors... And stopcommunicating with them!

• Like 1